Reviews for Smears of Blood and Chocolate
The Girl With The Knives chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
ah omg i love this so much! it's so good :))
Insert a Catchy Penname Here chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Oh. My.

This is SERIOUS writing talent, it was hauntingly beautiful and perfectly told. I can still hear the last line echoing in my head...I shivered. Powerful...
quiet-little-wallflower chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I love this so much, you have no idea. Such an interesting history for the female morphling, I love how it's an indirect one though, you don't often see things like that on here.
Maysilee Survived chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Before I go into how AMAZING I thought that was, I have one question. At two different points in the story, there's a strange word like goâ (go, I assumed it was supposed to be) and deâ” (dead? maybe?) I was just wondering if that was a typo or something.
That was so good, well written, and interesting, and very touching. I especially like the touch at the end, about how the boy's daughter would become one of the morphlings.
Really, really, good.
marblesharp chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Nice connection to the morphling addict painting Peeta's cheek here! I didn't expect that.
What's sad about this, the male district partner was almost moral. To look a kid in the eye and tell them they will kill them right away so they won't be tortured to death by someone else… that just shows how screwed up the Games are. Nice work portraying that.
demigoddesses chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Amazing! This was so beautiful, and the last sentence was haunting. You took somebody, the morphling from district 6, and gave her a backstory and history. An imaginative spin on the prompt that I really enjoyed reading. Thanks for writing!
IWriteStuffWithWordsInIt chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Aw! This was so brilliant!