Reviews for Drabbles
tataya2fly chapter 14 . 2/18
Woe I hope continue this one
tataya2fly chapter 26 . 2/17
Lmao LMAO
tataya2fly chapter 24 . 2/17
LMAO hahahahahahahahaha
tataya2fly chapter 13 . 2/17
Right Lol where's my bracelet lmao
MARSHMELLOWTOASTIE chapter 5 . 12/16/2016
Ha ha ha LOVE IT! Oh poor Barricade. What a great revenge.
It's great to see Barricade talking with the Autobots. He wants a good life for his little egg.
As always, another very entertaining chapter.
MARSHMELLOWTOASTIE chapter 2 . 12/16/2016
Awww so adorable! I love it when tough guys are all soft around their children. I want to read more about daddy Barricade. What a great idea.
notactivebomore chapter 44 . 9/1/2016
I love the drabbles.
Purest of the Hearts chapter 2 . 7/30/2016
So I was going through all the stories I ever favorited, and then half way through I saw this. I considered going past it to continue the nostalgia train, but then I saw it.

"Optimus is seven letters. Seven is a prime number."

I fucking lost it. I just had to read it. And my god. Then ending of this chapter. My god. What is there to say XD
Millie chapter 44 . 6/27/2016
Add Miles and Bumblebee in character summary instead of just Sam and Optimus
BatFormer1138 chapter 3 . 2/14/2015
lol
Guest chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
You just had to, didn't you? Nasty ass fangirls...
gemava chapter 44 . 10/1/2014
i would like to see a drabble where optimus starts to try and court mikeala i recently read an OP/Mik fic and i liked it so id like to see your version of it. i would love to see OP either follow her around like a puppy for preen his armour around her. something very obvious to the bots but oblivious to humans... and maybe hissing threats at other mechs close to her but perfectly fine with the humans around her..

i think the word im looking for is cohort. mikeala as the main object and optimus trying to be alpha male or first male and is jealous of bee or something similar while other humans simply dont register because they are humans? i think i just sound like im rambling but i hope you can take my suggestion and make a chapter looking forward to more chapters
Tigressa101 chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
I think Cybertronians can actually lay eggs considering they were seen in ROTF as a blue transparent orb with a sparkling inside. And there was brief mentioning of eggs in Transformers Prime I believe with the Insecticons and the Queen issue.
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 14 . 8/17/2014
GAH! Another of this one please! I wanna know what happens next, and I wanna see what the some actual interaction between Creator!Barricade and Adopted-by-Barricade!Sam!
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
I'd have loved to hear about Mikaela's reaction to the picture.