Reviews for Drabbles
BatFormer1138 chapter 3 . 2/14
lol
Guest chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
You just had to, didn't you? Nasty ass fangirls...
gemava chapter 44 . 10/1/2014
i would like to see a drabble where optimus starts to try and court mikeala i recently read an OP/Mik fic and i liked it so id like to see your version of it. i would love to see OP either follow her around like a puppy for preen his armour around her. something very obvious to the bots but oblivious to humans... and maybe hissing threats at other mechs close to her but perfectly fine with the humans around her..

i think the word im looking for is cohort. mikeala as the main object and optimus trying to be alpha male or first male and is jealous of bee or something similar while other humans simply dont register because they are humans? i think i just sound like im rambling but i hope you can take my suggestion and make a chapter looking forward to more chapters
Tigressa101 chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
I think Cybertronians can actually lay eggs considering they were seen in ROTF as a blue transparent orb with a sparkling inside. And there was brief mentioning of eggs in Transformers Prime I believe with the Insecticons and the Queen issue.
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 14 . 8/17/2014
GAH! Another of this one please! I wanna know what happens next, and I wanna see what the some actual interaction between Creator!Barricade and Adopted-by-Barricade!Sam!
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
I'd have loved to hear about Mikaela's reaction to the picture.
TheGreenReaper chapter 18 . 5/14/2014
I'd love it if you would write about a meeting between Megatron, Judy and The Bat of Doom. :))
MissMary chapter 44 . 4/22/2014
I just love that image, one of Ratchet and Miles acting as -enablers? Whatever word works.
DCMagariMarvel chapter 44 . 4/22/2014
Yay, sleepover for the two friends. Love to how it went from finding out to "I want to seduce him." Love the ending.
1Timberwolf chapter 44 . 4/22/2014
Great chapter. Can't wait to see how this turns out.
IvoryCrawler chapter 44 . 4/22/2014
"I want to seduce him." That has got to be my favorite line in this! Anothre great chapter!
Makkenna Witwicky chapter 44 . 4/22/2014
This was great! I can't wait for more! You are gonna continue this right?
redchicken888 chapter 43 . 2/22/2014
Lol! :)
1Timberwolf chapter 43 . 2/17/2014
Great chapter and loved how you worked Miles into this. Yeah, it's gonna be fun to see Will's reaction and must not forget Optimus'
DeathmatchDrunkard chapter 43 . 2/14/2014
Nice one. It really is a shame Miles only got a few minutes in the first movie.