Reviews for Downrange
war sage chapter 22 . 5/5/2013
good chapter
Guest chapter 20 . 2/9/2013
All the more the merrier.
pixie.kari chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
Why don't you just have Mac roll over and show her belly to Jack? Why not just have her thrown out of the Marine Corps and get a new job as a waitress or maybe a punching bag at a gym? Then Loren can come marching in as the new JAG with Jack as her right hand while Harm goes back to crop dusting? Its pretty obvious that you hate Mac, think Harm is stupid and know nothing about military honor, duty, or respect.

Mac is a highly respected and qualified lawyer, there is NO way she would act like that in court, also she is a very dedicated military officer and there is NO WAY she would divulge classified information in or out of court. She's not stupid, nor is she a traitor to her country.
pixie.kari chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
They're at the O-Club, right? Once you step foot on any US military installation you are considered to be on US soil and it doesn't matter what country the installation is in, Francesca assaulted a US Military officer on US Military soil and it was Jack's duty to arrest her, not defend her and stop Mac from retaliating.

Mac is a MARINE, not the whipped puppy you have been writing her as. A Marine would not back down and allow herself to be disrespected by Francesca OR Jack.
pixie.kari chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
Again, you have Mac being a b-itch and a screw-up. You have her acting like she's PMSing full-time. Once again, she is too well-trained and too good of an officer to act like that. You also have Harm acting like he hero-worships Jack and would bow down to lick Jack's boots if he asked. In this, Harm and Mac are so completely out of character... you have Mac acting like Singer and Harm acting like Bud... next you'll make Harriet smart and a ball-breaker.
pixie.kari chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
Why are you making Mac such a b-itch? She's disliked people before and never been that rude, she's too good of an officer to act that way. You have her acting like Singer does on the show.
Saissa chapter 16 . 12/16/2012
The only Alexi I know of is the taxi driver from Russia...
exnavybrat89 chapter 16 . 12/16/2012
Is Alexi Captain Alexi Volkinov from a few epsiodes?
iagrl1223 chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
I like this story a lot so far
SMac chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I am begging you to change your summary so it reads 'rogue' instead of 'rouge'. Rouge is what you put on your face to make your cheeks redden prettily. I don't associate it with counterterrorism. :)
Saissa chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
Of course Mac should get into trouble for that line of questioning. She knows perfectly well that classified means classified.
Saissa chapter 8 . 10/2/2012
Mac has finally gotten over her issues with Jack, tell me what y'all think

She is a LIAR - you dont just go from calliing someone an assassin and then start claiming he's OK to work with - not in the space of 5 minutes.

Francesca should NEVER have apologised for slapping Mac - that makes her look weak in Mac's eyes -

It was Mac who told Harm - Never apologise - it makes you look weak.
Michi uk chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
Will have to see how Loren and Jack progress.?
exnavybrat89 chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
im betting Mac spilled the beans... she's really being a bitch in this story... I LIKE IT! lol
Michi uk chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
I'd like Singer to be friendly, and start the court- martial.