Reviews for tweener
Darksknight chapter 1 . 3/30
I just recently finished Baccano, and I LOVE both Claire and Chane, so I was so excited when I saw this fic in your collection! Thank you so much for writing it- I really loved this look into Chane's mind and her observations on Claire.
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Oh my...This was...this was gorgeous! What insight! Wonderfully written! Thank you so much for writing this. :D

Cheers,
Lili
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Love this!
brightminds chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Really beautiful, I love it!
wolfmonk chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Love how you made her Pov!
hi chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
brethless... though that could just be my cold! ;D this is wonderful. honest.
pluckedwings chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
The two of them together are so beautiful it hurts. And your writing doesn't help the situation much! Aaah, I love Chane to pieces and I really love how this fic gives us a glance at her inner thoughts. It's lovely, thank you for having written it!
ficklejam chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
CynicalSea chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Beutiful ... this fandom needs WAY more attention!
BlackCavern chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Great job on this fic!

I've only watched a little bit about Baccano but from my limited knowledge I really think you did a great job portraying Chane.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Aww, I also love this pairing so much! :) theyre so perfect for each other.
I really like how you are describing her childhoos because all of that makes so much sense! And oh god, of course when you started to describe Claire! that was perfect! How he is, how hes smiling and doing things just because he can and wants to.. Wonderful!

"Could she have a world of her own, too? Could there exist a little pocket of the universe where she could grow her questions and her musings, and not merely be satisfied with what they tell her is true?"
How he gets her to think about this! :) about everything she thought was right.. God, I have no words for this, I really think it was perfect! :)