Reviews for The Houseguests
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Awww cute story
pokefan22546 chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Aw my god! Just... fuck! That... how do I describe this?! FUCK! God dammit, I'm outta words. This was... FUCKING AWESOME HOLY SHIT THAT WAS SO CUTE HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!

How... how do you write so well?
0kiJ9jio80i9j9 chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Okay I only read like, the first book of the GoC series, so I know about Nightlight and all but not entirely the rest with how he apparently "disappears", hah XD Either way, this story was fantastically written and aDORABLE. Fluffily very adorable, wow, ok. Just have to get that out there, this is adorable, and just beyond amazing. Mmhm, yup, loved another one of your RotG stories yet again (all of which I may or may not be currently stalking)
fluffylizard chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Awww soooo cute thnx so much
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Awesome lol
NightLight Moonbeam chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
this is one of my favs because Nightlight is mentioned in this one
Chise Sakamoto chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Emma the Red Luxray chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Awwwww! That was adorable!
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Love the story great job
Preposterousity chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
AWW! This is beyond adorable! And so well-written, too!
KathPetrova.Diary chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
oh this is so cute :) Sick Jack, Mom tooth and father bunnymund it's just a real family so cute :D
taoT chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Gentle, sweet, and really adorable! I loved how you wrote the interactions of all the characters, and especially enjoyed your insight into Bunnymund's character. Keep writing!
maddie hess chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
hey jack!
The Marvelous March Hare chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Dear MayBeIfI,

Very good, very good indeed! You did spot on with the characters, and the ideas were meaningful. Not much else to say, you pratically hit everything on the head. My only 2 critiques are this; the last children-based debate with Tooth and Bunny seemed forced, like he just suddenly snapped (to me, after having gotten it off his chest about his old life, he wouldn't have of snapped at Tooth like that) and that calling Jack a child...after living 300 years... seems a little odd. The parenting techniques were good, but I just figured that he would be mentally like a young adult of 20 something than a teen of 16 or so like he appears. Otherwise, this little work definitely shows the bond, and love, the group has for each other, and how they would react in certain situations. Well done! And keep it up!

Sincerely Mad,
The Marvelous March Hare
Reader1 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Are you gonna make another chapter?!

Cuz I wanna read more!