Reviews for The Bond of Brothers
FranklyCatty chapter 9 . 1/25
I enjoy the twist and like the play of characters.
squirtlee16 chapter 9 . 10/8/2014
I am loving the story :)
Hotaru Vie Jaegerjaquez chapter 9 . 4/16/2014
Just one question... If they are twins, why they have a VERY different looks? you didn't explain about that in story...

I'll look forward for the next chapter, hope you update soon XD
Noxy the Proxy chapter 9 . 1/27/2014
Oh this is a fun story. I'll be sure to read the next chapters.
luvcaitlynluv chapter 9 . 8/14/2013
Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I've been looking for fics which have Draco and harry as brothers! This is so much better than any I've ever read - I hope you update soon. I just read this in one sitting! :)
Burn me chapter 9 . 5/28/2013
Love this story so much! Please update soon!
Sugar Quill5302 chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
Thank you so much for the chapter. I look forward to your next one.
juventus chapter 9 . 5/21/2013
i was waiting for your update:) I love the scene between Narcissa and Draco. I was thinking about the same question. Why Harry and not Draco? Poor Draco:(
Forestfirekid chapter 9 . 5/21/2013
well written, very well written. I like it. I haven't read a story similar to this, though their might be one or two, so I personally think it was a good idea on your part. I hope that you update soon. I am looking forward to the next chapter.
Teufel1987 chapter 9 . 5/21/2013
One thing that needs explaining:

If they are twins, why are Harry and Draco so different in looks?

As for the prophecy, Harry seems to have forgotten the wording

It says "born to those who thrice defied him"

Now that Lily and James aren't his parents but Lucius and Narcissa, one could safely say that Harry was not born to those who thrice defied "him" which refers to the Dark Lord, which refers to Voldemort.

Lucy IS a Death Eater after all …
Guest chapter 8 . 4/20/2013
I just found this story and have been up all night reading it! You have a fantastic original plot - I hope you don't abandon it.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
Why would you make Harry older when he's canonly a month and a few weeks younger than Draco. June 4 vs July 31st. I'm not sure why I'm asking you this given that every fic with a plot where they're twins does it "b/c it can be done" so bullshit of the authors to botch up every little detail.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/18/2012
I just found this and it is sooo amazing! I just need to know what happens next! PLEASE update soon!
Kari Minamoto chapter 8 . 12/12/2012
I am so sorry I have not reviewed this sooner. That's what happens during midterms/finals. it was beautifully written and kept me on the edge of my seat. I loved the interaction with Harry and Snape. The emotions you capture seem so raw and natural. I've also enjoyed the rotating POVs. Hopefully an update as a Christmas present?
Keep up the good work :)