Reviews for Gasaraki: Dreams of the Kai
HikaruOfArrow chapter 2 . 4/19/2005
brilliant
Dolce Saito chapter 2 . 3/27/2005
Hey! you haven't updated since... 0.o holly cow! :P 3 years ago! are you just going to quit writting this fic?...plz plz plz... I promise you I'll leave my review in each chapter but you've got to continue :'(...

This is really good!

Dolce. S.
Ryoko Subaru chapter 2 . 4/4/2003
hahaha, this is great, love Miharu/Yushiro, they are so cute :D hm i havent seen all of gasaraki but i love it so far...hopefully there will be some more M/Y in this, hehehe im a sucker for action and romance :D update soon k?
patty chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
Gasaraki rocks and your story rocks!

There should be more storys for it.

I own the first 2 only so I shouldn't ruin it for myself, oh well!
Adesso e Fortuna chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
Wai! I just bought the Gasaraki DVD, and I loved it!

Ah, Kai... .

Great story, PLEASE continue!
Android 18 4 ever chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
It's cooooooool but read my fics will ye? Thanks!
Kenta Divina chapter 2 . 9/25/2002
Hey, good work! I just finished the series and felt bad that you're the only one in this catagory. I'm not sure what happened in the end, but I'm thinking about writing little continuations. If I do, keep an eye out for story number 2 in the Gasaraki catagory! Looking forwards to your third chapter!
630pm chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
you have a lot of guts to do a fic in one anime category all by urself! you're a VERY brave person! looks like your fic is going to be hit! it's great! keep on doing more..
Pat Rich chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
Wow! a Gasaraki fic? I'm pretty surprised. anyway it looks good, though Hirokawa was a Lt. Colonel
Alz-chan chapter 2 . 8/29/2002
*claps*

I haven't read ALL of the fic, since I haven't finished watching the series. *pouts* But I do promise to return! *grins* I would like to leave you a reveiw, because, You are the only person who has enough imagination to do up a fic for Gasaraki! *bows* Don't let anyone put your work down, from what I've read, you doing great! Don't let anyone stop you! Unless of course, you feel the need to stop! .

Hey, keep it up!

Great fic!

~Alz
dark rose11 chapter 1 . 8/22/2002
nice
Z98 chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
This isn't an actual review for several reasons. One, I don't know the story well enough since I never got past maybe Episode 7. Two, just want you to know that it is nice to see someone actually writing a Gasaraki fanfiction. Three, I, unfortunately, just don't have the time right now to read your fanfiction, and this computer has put up a lot of Chinese symbols and such so I can't cleary read it anyway. Well, see ya!
yuki-chan chapter 2 . 7/28/2002
wow, kewl chapter, even if it's kinda short, though. i wonder what's really happening with misuzu's mind... write more please!
yuki-chan chapter 2 . 7/28/2002
Marvelle Petit chapter 2 . 7/25/2002
Wow. This is getting interesting. My only complaint is that the formatting left it in three large paragraphs -my eyes! But the plot was worth it. _. Waiting patiently (I don't want you to rush!) for the next chapter!