Reviews for Wings of birth
awesome !
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
omg! lov it!
Kayla Terry chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE A SECOND PART!
Polka Tacs chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
As I've said, I really do like this story despite the grammar issues, which there are a lot of. You tend to miss a lot of periods at the end of sentences, and now a days you use the prepositions "on" and "in" in the wrong places. It's hard to explain prepositions some what, so I'll explain 'em later.

Anyways, I do indeed like the story. Hope you keep improving!
NoneKnowme chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Awesome!
DatCrownedProblemSolver chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Ooh, I like the story. c:

While I have not read it before it was edited, I believe that the grammar was good, other than the fact that you missed the periods at the end of a lot of sentences.

I'm a beta-reader, and while I usually only do beta-reading requests for fans of a cartoon known as "The Problem Solverz," I can most certainly beta-read for you and the Kirby fan community. Just ask me. c:
kirbypro5000 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
i really like the story, but there should be a second part. if you were attempting a cliffhanger, then it is fanfictiontastic. - kirbypro5000, signing off!
Mandelay chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Are you going to make a second chapter? I like this please do! )
sparklespepper chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Interesting
Zucanki chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Well, this is certainly an interesting plot. I wonder how this will go for young Meta Knight. There are a few spelling errors with the common one being the conjunctions. You have this: wasnt and it should be wasn't. Same with dont, it should be don't. Also, when Nightmare said "Knock him down." it should have been "Shoot him down." Nice story and I look forward to reading more.