Reviews for Lux Future Unwritten
Guest chapter 9 . 1/28/2014
Wish you'd slow down a bit... theres like no detail... but good story line!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
Why is Lux still calling them Cate and Baze? In the series finale she called them Mom and Dad.
GEN chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
WOW KEEP IT UP I'M YOUR NEW FOLLOWER. If they stop producing my favorite show, then I need to find somebody else who can satisfy my LUX&ERIC addiction, and you are that person now! You better update soon, thank you very much! xoxoxo
Haley chapter 9 . 7/15/2012
Love, love your story. Please post again soon!
BrightPinkSapphire chapter 9 . 7/15/2012
I feel so bad for Ryan. At least he has Cate to make him feel better.
I also hope everything goes well for Eric.

I love reading your story, it's really pulling me in.
BrightPinkSapphire chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
That was great. I really liked this chapter!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
I like how u tell so many storys it doesn’t get boring! luv 3
Haley chapter 8 . 7/14/2012
You write so well; pulls me into the story. Can't
Wait for more. Think I will watch the Eric & Lux episodes on DVD again.
Haley chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
Tension, tension! I adore Eric! Great suspenseful chapter.
Haley chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
Baby has to be Jones' or some other boy we don't know. Timing is not right for it to be Eric's. Cate & Baze are gonna be ballistic & the will assume that it's Eric's?

Plot development is mesmerizing...wanna read more!
Good chapter!
BrightPinkSapphire chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
Oh no, Lux might be pregnant... I really didn't see that coming.
I have some ideas on how this is going to end, but I'm waiting to see what you'll write.

I thought I should just say that I agree with Haley's opinion on Eric being slighly out of character in that piece of chapter 5. Maybe I'm wrong though, because Eric has probably changed over the two years he was away.

Good luck.
Haley chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Good progression! But Eric seems out of character to agree to go to Eugene w/ Lux just like that. Think that he would at least tell Lux to square it away with her parents. Just don't think he would continue on w/ Lux without rectifying the situation with Baze & Cate. He is not like that in my opinion.

Nice job overall!
luxfan16 chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Thanks for the feedbak! BrightPinkSapphire - I do have several of the major plot points already written out so that allows me to post often, however, getting from point A to point B requires me to write a lot in between too. I would really like to post a few chapters a week if people keep reading!
BrightPinkSapphire chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Nice chapter. I really like how it's going so far, and can't wait for more.
Thanks for updating so quickly. Did you all ready have the whole story written out or are you still working on it? I'm just curious how you get your chapters uploaded so quickly.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
Things have gotten really crazy. I hope it all works out for everyone.
Good luck with the next chapter.