Reviews for Heart of a Spider
More of Grease and Grease 2 songs from MCU
Summer Loving: Ahura and Princess Miranda of Majesdan share their summer loving before the season 3 of FF(2nd gen)
Those Magic Changes: Reyno's serenade song for Alecto to beg her to come back, to which the song was received with a LOVING hug and a PASSIONATE kiss
(Reyno's actually VERY good at the banjo!)
The song Mooning can be used with Tony and Pepper, and Bruce and Betty during their separation.
Bruce can also sing Sandy as well after losing Betty.
Rock n rolls: The Avenger dads(particularly Tony, Thor and Gorgon) complimenting how their daughters, the daddy's little girls had grown up so fast.
It's raining on prom night: Alecto and Odile SOBBING hysterically after Alecto's separation with Reyno, and Odile's heartbreak from her Majesdan suitor for cheating her. BFFs for life sobbing about their heartbreaks, and their dads just face palmed.
Cteno tried to comfort Odile, but she pushed him aside and barked at him to leave her alone, while Julianna Powers tried her best to calm both of her meaner and closest sisters down, but that doesn't seemed to have a knack.
Maybe Betty and Pepper can sing this TOGETHER during the events of Civil War. And Natasha and Sif over their loves having someone else at that moment.
Look at me, I'm Sandra Dee: Alecto and her girlfriends, make fun of KMaal on her first day at the A Force
The reprise: Crystal is SICK of being underestimated in the family and the court, even though she's a queen bee and fashion diva. Luna and Sigyn can also sing this song. Kamala too because Alecto had been kinda mean to her at the beginning, but became friends with her later, after Kamala repaired her cherished guns
I just LOVE Grease and Grease 2. SO MUCH.
Grease and Grease 2 songs in the MCU
Freddy my love: Alecto's best friend, Odile has received a love letter from a secret admirer and one of her daddy's chosens suitors. A Majesdan prince who can make Odile infautuated LIKE hell!But little did she know that Cteno, the son of Triton is
eavesdropping EVERYTHING with all the jealously in he could muster, with his besties Ahura, Alex and Dewoz
Hopelessly devoted to you: Sif laments the ultimate heartbreak and the los of Thor to mortal Jane
Sandy: Tony's song after his break up with Pepper at Civil war
High School Hop: A DESIRABLE theme song for the Future Foundation-both 1st gen and 2nd gen
There are worse things I could do: Alectoria knows she's a 'mean diva' but list out the worse things she could do
Love will turn back the hands of time: Reyno and Alecto's theme song, at their reconciliation
Who's that guy?:Many people had seen the Iron Man flying in the sky, but no idea
Mooning: Alecto and Reyno's song during their separation
Born to the high jive: At ALL the EXTRAVAGANT birthdays at Tony's, Thor's, Crystal's, Ahura's and Alecto's. That's for the extravagant people of the MCU universe.
Cool Rider: Alecto SPECIFICALLY requests what she ants in a man to her daddy and mummy, and also her brother
Greased Lightning: Tony and his old friends form MIT(also called his closest fratenrtiy brothers) make the Iron Man suit
Finale medley: Avengers theme after the Infinity War, Future Foundation and the F4
We go together: Avengers' theme after the Infinity War, during celebration
Lfan8 chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
AhleeBree chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
Any more coming? Oh you can't just leave it off at the morning after! There really aren't enough stories about this couple, who I surprisingly adore. This is very good :)
Portia chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
"Reviews make me squee."

Do they make you update? I sure hope so!
StarksViolet chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
hmm...guilty pleasure wanting them together lol...i still do, as much as i love Pepperony, i love seeing and imagining Natasha and Tony together hehe, good job :)
saichick-Anna-Erishkigal chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
Those awkward morning-after conversations!

Being married is so much nicer. No awkwardness. Only 'honey ... it's your turn to change the cat litter...'

Hmmm... last chapter for now. So ... since this fanfic is called HEART of a spider, will there be an update with a bit more falling?

[*I'm all about the falling part ... which is probably why I write about fallen angels :-) *]
saichick-Anna-Erishkigal chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
Boys and cars ... it's a primal thing with women.

Didn't they find cave paintings of it or something? Ancient shamanic mating dance to attract women?

I like the shift to Natasha's voice.
saichick-Anna-Erishkigal chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
What did Tony expect? [*hand slaps to forehead ... duh*]

I think you captured Tony's sense of 'duh!'-ness nicely here.
saichick-Anna-Erishkigal chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Dance with the spider woman. Ooooo... It figures that Black Widow would bond over sparring.
saichick-Anna-Erishkigal chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
You picked up on the undercurrent of what the directors originally intended for the IM2 movie (Natasha as a love interest ... which is comicverse canon). Pepper is smart enough to spot a threat.

I'm a Pepperony 100 fan myself, but Natashony is cool too.
SheWasFlying chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
Gasp! Say it isn't so! Natasha let him lure her into sleeping with him? For shame, Natasha!

. . . though, I guess I can't blame her. Would be kinda hard for anyone to say no to the infamous Tony Stark. Wouldn't really /want/ to say no, actually. . . .

Maybe it's just 'cause I'm not a big fan of Tony/Natasha, but I find this one a little hard to believe. That she would sleep with him. But that's just me being a little biased against the pairing, probably. I think I just need to remember that Pepperony just doesn't fly in this universe. lol.

Anywho, looking forward to the next installment!
babyer5 chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
I liked it. I hope they get together for real soon and hopefully they'll open up to each other.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
I love it! Natasha and Stark are so cute. Can't wait for the next update.
SheWasFlying chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Squee! That image? Of Tony? Sliding out from beneath the car with all that engine grease and talking the way he does? Made. My day. Srsly. Can't blame Natasha for staring.

And all I can say to Pepper is this: you silly girl, what's your problem? Tony's in his garage being all awesome and hawt and Natasha is going there to meet him and you're not rushing over! Dude, if I were her, I'd be all like, "Wut? Oh, uh-uh, miss Black Widow!" and then I'd be there. Right next to them. Watching. Y'know, just to be like, "Uh, yeah, I'm here guys, keep your hands and eyes of each other 'cause I'm watching! That's right!"

Pepper girl, you gotta protect what's yours! O'course, keep doing what you're doing, and the badass chick is gonna snatch him right up.

Its a cute, short little oneshot, packed with lawlz and hotness and fantastic writing - the best kind of oneshot, if you ask me!

Keep up the good work!