Reviews for Four Days
amy.d.fuller.9 chapter 21 . 5/24
Okay . . . just finished this and it is a wonderful story. I love the way you came up with the Chitauri blood as a chemical agent, especially one that ignites on contact. Your writing really is quite good. You had me hooked from the first chapter and I read this in one sitting, even skipping supper. I'm sorry you think your writing sucks, because it does not. Trust me, I've been reading for 54 years and I know. Your characterizations were very good, your plot quite good, your research payed off, and YES this story DOES deserve a sequel. Clint is a mess mentally as you pointed out in the last three paragraphs of your story, and I kinda hate the idea of just leaving him in this situation, even if later he does get a cat. :-)

Having said all that, I would like to request what you have written as a sequel. I'm just betting what you've written so far is not nearly as shitty as you think. Thanks for writing and sharing this with us!
Ms. Hawkeye chapter 21 . 7/12/2014
Really unique story! Are you considering re-writing the sequel?
finaljoy chapter 21 . 5/24/2014
Oh my goodness, I can't even express how much I aggressively adore this story. I love how you handled Clint completely falling apart, and how everyone else had to then adapt and work to help him. Everyone's character was wonderful and spot on, and I like how Clint's addiction wasn't something that remained isolated. It truly affected other parts of his life, sometimes with disastrous consequences.

Your style is amazing. I like how personal the narration was, despite being third person, and I want to absorb so many of your techniques into my writing, ugh! I wish I could comment on everything that I liked and that I found good, but it's all just a glorious haze and I can't even.

Thank you so much for posting this story, and I hope you keep on writing :)
caolan chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
Have you seen the SHIELD pilot? cause the plot is strangely similar to your exploding people
Guest chapter 18 . 8/4/2013
Awesome story
Kiiimberly chapter 21 . 8/1/2013
Very believable progression.
Kiiimberly chapter 18 . 8/1/2013
Definitely a lose-lose situation.
Kiiimberly chapter 17 . 8/1/2013
Great that he made the right choice this time.
Kiiimberly chapter 16 . 8/1/2013
Haha! Very practical lessons!
Kyu-Momo chapter 22 . 7/4/2013
Awesome! :)
caolan chapter 21 . 5/25/2013
ah, this is fantastic! a pleasure to read, and in a style similar to the marvel works, particularly with regard to characters' behavior and even thoughts! please, do the world a favor and keep writing.
shadowsontherun chapter 22 . 3/6/2013
Loved it :) amazing story :) i think your team dynamic is amazing :) no clintasha but that's okay because the storyline is already epic enough XD i do would when everythinf blows over are there any feelings betwern them in your universe? Clintasha works romantically and platonically so its all good :)
chris.h.olds chapter 20 . 2/20/2013
I like how you wrote Clint's reaction to Sadovsky's taunting. I always like your stories & am looking forward to reading more.
gloriousanon chapter 22 . 1/16/2013
this was a beautifully written story. i can envision everything perfectly; your writing, god, it's just so... amazing. i know you've heard over 200 reviews worth of how incredible you really are, but here's another. wow. now to keep working through your other stories! please, never stop.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/21/2012