Reviews for Four Days
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 8/9
my son clint has been through much! poor guy!
Zoe Walker chapter 11 . 11/27/2015
Something just occurred to me. In world war two, amphetamines were widely distributed among soldiers on every side, especially fighter pilots and special forces. They probably wouldn't work on Steve, but the howling commandos would have been using them. Captain America's super powers also come from advanced performance-enhancing drugs.

So where did Steve pick up the knee-jerk all drugs are bad? He'd definitely think Clint is going too far with them, but I guess it bugs me that his first reaction is to call SHIELD rather than thinking about helping his friend. That seems out of character, especially for someone who probably wouldn't think speed is a bad thing in moderation.
luvsanime chapter 21 . 10/19/2015
I had just finished reading your This is.. series. This story was great but I felt at first quite a disconnect, so I went and reread the cat stories. It isn't as far a disconnect as I first thought. I really enjoy your stories, even if I find them a bit emotionally difficult at times. I feel like this review might be a bit disjointed, sorry. Thanks for writing.
amy.d.fuller.9 chapter 21 . 5/24/2015
Okay . . . just finished this and it is a wonderful story. I love the way you came up with the Chitauri blood as a chemical agent, especially one that ignites on contact. Your writing really is quite good. You had me hooked from the first chapter and I read this in one sitting, even skipping supper. I'm sorry you think your writing sucks, because it does not. Trust me, I've been reading for 54 years and I know. Your characterizations were very good, your plot quite good, your research payed off, and YES this story DOES deserve a sequel. Clint is a mess mentally as you pointed out in the last three paragraphs of your story, and I kinda hate the idea of just leaving him in this situation, even if later he does get a cat. :-)

Having said all that, I would like to request what you have written as a sequel. I'm just betting what you've written so far is not nearly as shitty as you think. Thanks for writing and sharing this with us!
I-OfTheHawk chapter 21 . 7/12/2014
Really unique story! Are you considering re-writing the sequel?
finaljoy chapter 21 . 5/24/2014
Oh my goodness, I can't even express how much I aggressively adore this story. I love how you handled Clint completely falling apart, and how everyone else had to then adapt and work to help him. Everyone's character was wonderful and spot on, and I like how Clint's addiction wasn't something that remained isolated. It truly affected other parts of his life, sometimes with disastrous consequences.

Your style is amazing. I like how personal the narration was, despite being third person, and I want to absorb so many of your techniques into my writing, ugh! I wish I could comment on everything that I liked and that I found good, but it's all just a glorious haze and I can't even.

Thank you so much for posting this story, and I hope you keep on writing :)
caolan chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
Have you seen the SHIELD pilot? cause the plot is strangely similar to your exploding people
Guest chapter 18 . 8/4/2013
Awesome story
Kiiimberly chapter 21 . 8/1/2013
Very believable progression.
Kiiimberly chapter 18 . 8/1/2013
Definitely a lose-lose situation.
Kiiimberly chapter 17 . 8/1/2013
Great that he made the right choice this time.
Kiiimberly chapter 16 . 8/1/2013
Haha! Very practical lessons!
Kyu-Momo chapter 22 . 7/4/2013
Awesome! :)
caolan chapter 21 . 5/25/2013
ah, this is fantastic! a pleasure to read, and in a style similar to the marvel works, particularly with regard to characters' behavior and even thoughts! please, do the world a favor and keep writing.
shadowsontherun chapter 22 . 3/6/2013
Loved it :) amazing story :) i think your team dynamic is amazing :) no clintasha but that's okay because the storyline is already epic enough XD i do would when everythinf blows over are there any feelings betwern them in your universe? Clintasha works romantically and platonically so its all good :)