Reviews for The Captain and The Detective
js01dt chapter 23 . 2/16
Great story will there be a part 2, if so i cant wait :)
Accidental.Nerd chapter 23 . 1/24
Thank you.
phnxgrl chapter 23 . 1/24
I loved how Rick is shipping out so they get married before that happens. I loved how Kate is worried for her man. Please continue.
ShannonJethroGideonCastleSnape chapter 23 . 1/23
I'm glad your sticking to the story! I'm glad they got married
Guest chapter 22 . 12/7/2014
more chapters pleas
hannahbelle.caskett chapter 22 . 11/15/2014
please finish
Cortlandgirl2000 chapter 22 . 5/20/2014
Love this story! CUTE!
Guest chapter 22 . 1/1/2014
Please do the sequel. This is my favorite story.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/20/2013
Do the sequel please or just continue it. I live this story.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/8/2013
nooo more soon pleas
Guest chapter 22 . 11/3/2013
This story is really good. You should keep writing.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/28/2013
Are you gonna continue this story because it is really good
Caskett2013 chapter 22 . 8/27/2013
Love the story. Please update soon. Really can't wait to read what's going to happen.
coyotepup4 chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
Oh, if you keep Rick at the rank of Captain, Espo (no matter his branch of service) would never call someone as senior as Rick simply by his last name, Castle. He would, by reflex, refer to him as "sir" or not refer to the SEAL things at all. Also, if they went through basic together, Espo would also be in his early forties and likely further along in his career.

Again, the whole dual identity thing wouldn't really work for an active duty officer unless he was seconded (loaned) to Naval Intelligence or NCIS. In that case, he would never be in uniform unless absolutely necessary and his hair wouldn't be crew cut.

And Kate would be a little more hesitant about Alexis coming by the precinct considering the type of people who come through there.

And why does she keep stopping by when she can call (OK, there is a good reason but you never allude to it).
coyotepup4 chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
It would have been better if you put him as a Reserve officer. That way he doesn't have to ask for time off because he would not be active duty at the time of the investigation.