Reviews for Headmaster Snape
I want to read this story - I would love to read this story, but I don't get invested in abandoned stories and given that the last update was Feb 29, 2016 and today is March 7, 2018, I feel safe in calling this story, well, abandoned.
MidnightQuill420 chapter 14 . 12/13/2017
Excited for the next chapter.
thepurplewombat chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
Poor Snape's panicky reaction to Umbridge's name is a work of beauty.

"She's gone, right? You promised that she's gone!:"

I am probably going to be sad by the end of this, since it's not complete and hasn't been updated in forever, but I'm going to read it anyway because that fic you wrote with the orphans was just THAT FREAKING GOOD.
Dinah Drake Lance chapter 14 . 7/25/2017
Oh please let there be more. I understand time is limited, but I'm hoping for more soonThe story is just too good and, unlike many WIPs, I can't predict what will happen! Thank you for writing it.
sjrodgers23 chapter 14 . 7/3/2017
LOVED IT THANK YOU. PLEASE COME BACK AND WRITE MORE OF THIS STORY/
Drummer chapter 2 . 6/28/2017
Snap: casually throws lupin under the bus
ansilta chapter 14 . 6/23/2017
This is by far the very best fanfiction I've ever read. I've read your Just to be and it was so GOOD, but this is even better. Your style is very sharp and precise, and your characterizations of EVERYBODY are very real, powerful and convincing.
I agree with everything you said in your note about your vision in SSHG stories, and your very BAMF Snape is my favorite Snape of all times. Also I'm absolutely loving to see him IN CHARGE of things.
Your Pettigrew is terrifying, your Dumbledore is amazing, and...well..congratulations! Thank you for this story 3
Guest chapter 14 . 5/31/2017
Just found this. It's great - different spin which I'm enjoying. Looking forward to whenever you update again x
Karen Bristow chapter 14 . 5/30/2017
OMG. You stopped it here! H-E-L-P
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 2/3/2017
So, Albus is *still* to CS to kill his own Horcruxes. Sigh, what else is new?

But it'll be interesting to find out what Animagus form Hermione ends up with. (joke-a bookworm?)
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 2/3/2017
Of *course* Molly is going to fall asleep right away, pay no attention to Arthur walking funny the next morning. But of course the twins were right-Arthur did take care of their mum. Possibly several times.

Surprised nobody ran into each other in the hallway that night, frankly. But then, everyone was *busy*. Well, mostly.
myflyingbroomstick chapter 11 . 1/28/2017
Dumbledore pacing waiting for a Christmas greeting from Aberforth is heartwrenching. My poor baby, forever alone.
myflyingbroomstick chapter 14 . 1/28/2017
Wow, poor Albus. This chapter has so many feels in it, but I felt the most sorry for Albus and Andromeda. Poor Andromeda worrying about her daughter, and poor Albus with even his dead sister avoiding him like the plague. They both need all the hugs.
myflyingbroomstick chapter 12 . 1/28/2017
I'm confused here. You say Dumbledore deserved the punch, but I don't see why. In this chapter he didn't do anything evil or sinister, what did he do?
Lilly Potter ml chapter 14 . 1/18/2017
Can he use the pipes like Brasilia?