Reviews for Changes In Ron
Guest chapter 16 . 11/2/2016
said every body like I would not tell as he was being torched, after all he went throw they gave him no slack.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/2/2016
hermoine stop talking to harry in 3 year, so yes she did leave harry.
1CharmedPhoenix chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
Good chapter! Again, I find Sirius a bit out of character, but it's not a stretch b/c he'd really tell Ron to leave Harry alone if he really thought Ron was changing for the worse. Very well written chapter!
1CharmedPhoenix chapter 9 . 8/16/2013
You made a good point about the twins. They're brilliant and I love them but they can sometimes be cruel and not consider consequences and risk to others.
1CharmedPhoenix chapter 8 . 8/16/2013
Your Ron has the worst luck! Trouble just keeps finding him, unfortunately. There are things in this fic that I find hard to believe: for instance, I don't believe Molly or Arthur could ever be that insensitive or negligent of their children, and they'd never accept abuse knowing it was happening.

This, however, is fanfic so I understand the creative liberty that you've taken with this story and I really do like this story. Other than the insensitivity from Ron's parents and other siblings (except Percy perhaps), I have to say that their behavior isn't too much of a stretch from the truth. Your writing style is interesting and the plot has me hooked with each chapter! Thanks for posting this!
whatweareafreaidof chapter 8 . 5/31/2012
Good story Ron get treated like crap, hermonoe a Bitch he can talk to girls and i hate the weasly in this, his parents keep letting him get beat, when he turn 17 I leave and never come back.
Marc C. K chapter 19 . 12/1/2010
Briliant!

The End is nice, it really gits in!
PROJET DE LOI chapter 19 . 12/8/2009
Après tant de pleurs versés, j'invite les petite filles à aller se promener sur les sites de Pierre.

.fr

reportages et vidéos

"notre route"

Pierre et Yogui
MEBAHIAH chapter 19 . 12/8/2009
C'est vrai que tes séries sortent de l'ordinaire. C'est vrai qu'elles sont émouvantes. Pauvre RON!, puni; jamais Malfoy!.

Pourtant avec la potion de vérité, le drago allait directement à la chaise é vu de tes trois fictions très poussantes au crime, j'aimerais savoir du quel côté que tu te situes :

En tant que voldemort?

En tant que mangemort?

En tant que rejeté par ta famille et battu.

Quand tu te délectais à frapper RON avec une grande satisfaction d'écriture, j'ai hurlé et pleuré en faisant ressurgir du très-fond

de mon enfance les coups reçus.
somedude chapter 16 . 9/14/2009
GREAT FUKING STORY MAN SOME PARTS FELT RUSHED BUT DAMN GREAT STORY DUDE . i love ronald weasly stories like yours
angry penguin chapter 19 . 7/24/2009
This is a great story. Very angst filled, and very well done.
Zarroc chapter 2 . 12/23/2005
question, isn't Luna's last name Lovegood? or something like that? anywho, good job so far
nova chapter 19 . 12/22/2003
I'd never consider it corny;your story had me breaking down in tears a few times. Your also the only person I've run cross that can write convincing or good Ron fact the only good ones I can come up with you wrote.
It was an exellent story and well worth my time.
Erismti chapter 19 . 6/25/2003
This is so cool. I love it.

Keep up the hard work.
sapphermine chapter 19 . 4/14/2003
I really, really love your stories! Please write more soon!