Reviews for Intro to Bittersweet Reality
little miss michelle chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
Really good!
babyscardinal chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
A nice little story. Very cute and enjoyable.
DI4W chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
Keep writing because the more you do the more you'll improve and you'll get rid of that narrative switch you keep slipping into. Bravo though. Very sweet story and nicely resolved.
DayDreamer077 chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
so you are finally done with this story? hm! Don't forget to change the status. :)

it was a great story.
nyclove3 chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
I was surprised that the fic ended there! I actually expected more back-and-forth of feelings between them but this made for a nice change to have a quicker resolution.

As much as I'm not bothered by their age difference, I liked that you had them discuss it because it is an issue and a hindrance in their potential relationship because let's face it, Jeff probably would have slept with Annie a long time ago if she was much older.

Anyway, before I start to ramble I really enjoyed this (ending on a nice make-out is always a win in my books!) and hope you write more Jeff/Annie soon. It's always fun to have new writers rooting for this pairing. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
Perfect ending!
shippersgonnaship chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
Yes yes! You described Jeff's feelings really well! Jeff hides from feelings rather than faces them let's hope that changes soon! lol. Sweet sweet ending with their passionate kiss in bed. Awesomesauce.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS! THANK YOU!
tvlover84 chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
aaaaaaaaah an update! Swoon. Perfect perfect ending so romantic and beautiful i love Jeff's confession and speech. I thought it was perfect, not too schmoopy as some people write it. This is still Jeff and I agree with his reasons for keeping Annie away for so long. Love love love.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
aw so perfect!
anon chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
Oh next chapter please? This is sooooooo good!
Rashaka chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
Well, that's dramatic! I'm not sure about the crying, but ai liked that you had Jeff shout about the age difference. The show dances around that but bnever fully addresses it. Next chapter please?
tvlover84 chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
Love it! Felt bad for Annie though but also for Jeff as he's so messed up poor thing! I can't wait for the rest of this hope you post soon i'm impatient!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! THIS IS GREAT!
errobotter chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
You do a great job of keeping the characters in character. Congrats on a fine piece of writing!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »