Reviews for Wrong Place, Wrong Time
keller12917 chapter 10 . 1/26/2014
ah poor norm
Smithy chapter 10 . 11/26/2013
Steve is a real charmer, isn't he? He's gonna have more scars. I think he had a really long one in 'The Thrill Killers'. He was in that bed, with those round things stuck to his chest, and he looked as weak as a kitten. Awwww!
Smithy chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I'm wondering why it is that you folks want to harm Inspector Keller. It seems every time I find one of your stories, he gets shot, nearly strangled to death and whacked upside the head. All joking aside, I feel badly for him. I also found one where he is completely intolerant to penicillin. I guess it makes for interesting reading.
keller12917 chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Okay now about this sequel ... where is it? :)
TheNaggingCube chapter 10 . 2/26/2013
Oh yes you must do a sequel. And an Epilogue #2 where Norm turns around and Rosey is there.
Autumrose chapter 10 . 2/16/2013
OMG what a good story! I stumbled on to this I've read fanfiction for yrs I just realized Streets of Sanfranciso was here, I loved the show so wish they would re air it, would love to see a sequeal to this Norm has to find Rosy right? Thanks for writing this wonderful story!:)
mcatB chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
Great ending to the story. Liked how Steve got his badge back. Thanks for this entire story - very good all around!
CasiNight chapter 10 . 2/12/2013
Really great ending, although it was sad, to an amazing story. So sad that its over. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
princessesmeralda chapter 10 . 2/12/2013
Great story
Cruelest Sea chapter 10 . 2/12/2013
*wipes tears* That was beautiful! I loved this story so much! (:
Mounty Swiss chapter 10 . 2/12/2013
Aaah, love it!
A special thank you for giving Rosy hope and dignity back! (Would have liked her to meet Norm, but understand that it could not happen.)
meixel chapter 10 . 2/12/2013
Aw thanks! Loved this story so much. And yes, I did occasionally nudge, didn't I? But it was definitely worth the wait.

The Norm/Rosy pairing has promise as does the Jean/Steve chemistry. And I really like Olsen at the end. What a crusty old guy!
honu59 chapter 10 . 2/12/2013
What a sweet conclusion! The beginning at the bus depot just tugged at my heart, but a nice place to end it with Steve and Jeannie. So maybe Rosy will be back? I hope so. Thanks for another wonderful story. Love your writing!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
great chapter loved the emotion of Steve and Jeannie. Can't wait to see what happens next. I'm a sucker for a Steve and Jeannie romance.
CasiNight chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
Thank you so much! I was so happy when i saw the authors note and the update on Steve. THANK YOU! A really great story! I will be waiting with great enthusiasm for the next chapter!