Reviews for An Adventure With The Illuminati
MADELINE LEON chapter 1 . 4/27
Great story you have here! This is the best of Pirates Band of Misfits fiction I've read!
Ominae chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
The beginning of this does make the story more mysterious. Good job!
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 12 . 5/24/2013
I must say I liked this little story, even if it lacked some of the original flavor of the movie. I mean, not that's bad, I found interesting how you gave depth to Charles and how pirates are rogue Illuminatis (but somehow I felt like it could be explored more, did they all forget their origins?). The final battle was epic and glad to know the Illuminati won't be a problem anymore. Though for the incoming stories I expect to see more historical in-jokes, they're were always so funny in the movies and even when the movie took itself more seriously, there was a layer of silliness there. Anyway, good work!
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 4 . 5/24/2013
Pirates as rogue Illuminatis? I must say that was new, hehe
chill13 chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
Hmmm. I'm going to take a wild guess and say Charles is the kid from the prologue and he's having flashbacks. That was some transformation he had there for a second!

Very interesting mystery you've begun here!
chill13 chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Poor Charles! He WOULD make a terrible pirate. To be outclassed by a sack and a stick...man.

Your characteriazations are perfect. Like the story so far. Little nervous about the 'T' rating, though.
Palina98765 chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
Heck yeah! In the terms of Number Two's fine speech pattern, this fic served as an absolutely riveting tale!
Koujackoo chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I love this story, espicially the bit where the Captain and Charles are rescuing the others. At first the captain is excited, then as soon as he hears Number Two he's furious, really loved that bit :P I love the ending as well, it's so cute!:3
Keep writing more Pirateverse stories, becuase they're one of the best things on FanFic! 3
mysty chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
This is so good. The only reason i watched this moviein the first place was because i love David Tennant (and doctor who, bit thats beside the point... for now.) But after seeing it i fell in love with evryone.. especialy Charles Darwin. I always wanted a sequal to the movie and this serves as an amzing bridge to what could happen, and also to what coild of happened.. thanks to you i have spent most of my free time enjoying this.. but i suppose thats a good thing. :D keep up the good work!

Oh and GO PIRATES! (AND DOCTOR WHO) XD
Mappadouji chapter 12 . 9/3/2012
This was such a great read. I absolutely loved it!
ida4444 chapter 12 . 8/31/2012
Aw this was awesome! I'm going to miss it. But I don't miss it quite yet. I still plan on re-reading this adventure now that I know how everything pans out and look for clues! I hope to see more adventures with the pirates soon!
fancythat23675 chapter 11 . 8/29/2012
I only just finished watching Pirates! Band of Misfits about ten minutes ago, and I loved it. I especially enjoy David Tennant's acting and so it was a great pleasure to watch Charles Darwin. An interesting take on the character, to be sure-I cannot remember him being so weak-hearted, but I enjoyed his part in the story more than any other.

It's probably REALLY hard for you to write this because it really isn't a popular branch of fanfiction but lemme just put it out there, this is the BEST. I honestly can't wait for the next chapter. The suspense, the adventure, the plot...everything was spot on, and you portrayed Charles beautifully! LOVE. IT.
ida4444 chapter 11 . 8/28/2012
I love happy endings! Or almost endings, anyway. Its nice to see that Charles has changed from this experience but he's still himself. Wonderful!
ida4444 chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
Ah, its starting to make sense now!

It just keeps getting better and better!
ida4444 chapter 9 . 8/11/2012
I have a toothbrush and I'm deathly afraid to use it! Actually, I enjoy dramatic scenes such as this one. When everything seems like it's about to fall apart (and it half does), but then something grand and wonderful happens and a happily ever after is involved in there somewhere and it gives you the most wonderful feeling for a moment... and then you wonder what would've happened if things went the other way and then you sort of wish things had happened differently for the sake of suspense! A thrilling chapter!