Reviews for A Ledger Squared In Blood
Hawke chapter 13 . 5/23
This was one of the first fanfics (I'm counting this and The Debt as one story) in the SwanQueen universe I read. It's still one of my absolute favorites in the fandom, and very nearly ruined all other SQ fanfics for me;) You are an amazing writer and I sincerely hope you've kept writing under a different username. I should probably have logged in for this comment, but if I remember correctly, I've already commented on this before... I just wanted to remind you that this story is loved and you should seriously consider reposting it to AO3. I wish you all the best, Hawke.
beerchips chapter 13 . 5/9
Amazing story
Amazing writing
Amazing writer
Thank you!
Granny's planning their marriage
LilliRegina chapter 12 . 3/29
Awe Regina's finally break down brought me to tears

I'm wondering where Emma was talking about with Graham, tho
LilliRegina chapter 11 . 3/29
Hooray the Trebuchet defeated by a few little creatures
Glad Emma made such powerfull friends

Oh my the final battle. Regina is stronger than she thinks. She will destroy Cora. Even it's the last thing she'll do ;-)
LilliRegina chapter 10 . 3/28
Damn i got all excited about this
I hope Regina's scheme will work out fine
Glad Cora looses her touch about what's going on with Regina and she never could expect Emma has returned and reunited with Regina
LilliRegina chapter 9 . 3/28
DAMN this chapter was testing my nerves
Sooo excited they are finally back to each other
It nearly broke my heart when they sepparated
LilliRegina chapter 5 . 3/25
awe how heartbroken Regina must felt

Leaving Emma behind, her true love

The one who loves her for whom she really is not the one whom she had become
dnmann chapter 13 . 2/21
Why can't Emma, Regina and Henry just stay in Storybrook or move to Boston. If the rest of them can't deal, leave.

But a great story. thank you.
Lulugurrl chapter 13 . 1/19
I LOVED it! *-*
vinocibo chapter 13 . 12/8/2014
Excellent story, parts 1 and 2. I particularly like the humor you laced throughout your story. My only quibble is that I do not want anyone touching Regina's assets except for Emma, and vice versa :-). I am territorial that way. Thanks for a smashing romance.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
I LOVE your stories ! Thank you so much !
I laugh so much, and of course, i'm found of the Regina Emma love you're describing.
So, as i said, Thank you again !

M
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 13 . 10/29/2014
Can words even really do justice to just how awesome this fic is?! I'm so impressed and thrilled with what you've accomplished in less than 100k words. I don't even know how you managed to create such an epic fantasy ride with so much detail and plot and feeling and action and romance and everything that just makes a fic great! I don't know how you accomplished it, but you did, and I'm just so happy that I could benefit from all of your effort with such a freakin' enchanting tale. Thank you for sharing this. This was beautiful from start to finish and it felt so plausible and true to the characters themselves.. you showcased Snow's very real struggle and her humanity, but ultimately, you also showcased her capacity to love and forgive. I appreciated (from The Debt through now) how Emma developed as a hero, and as a woman with genuine self-esteem issues. But best of all, I absolutely loved how you developed my favorite character, Regina. I think you dealt with difficult subjects (abuse, neglect, violence, murder, humanity) and allowed her to move forward even while acknowledging them at almost every step. You showed us more and more how Regina could love and love WELL, and how she could be loved for just being herself. I loved her friendship with Rose and even Red's support of her throughout. I loved so many elements of this fic, I'm finding it very difficult to comment on anyone. I guess lastly, I've gotta comment on the Granny and Scapulus thing because it had me chuckling throughout this last chapter.. I mean, there were a ton of things that left me chuckling like Cora's particular sexual peccadilloes, Snow's reaction to Emma and Regina getting it on, Red's supplies of AAs, Charming's confusion over said AAs, the little furry mole thingies being heroes in the end.. There are just these little details that just make this so bloody memorable.. Heck even Henry's role in motivating the savior.. and Cora's surprisingly traumatic past that makes her understandable, even if not so likable.. Everything made sense and was so well done.. Ok I'm done! Again, thank you for taking the time to write this. It was just such a joy to read. Cheers! :-)
the nubian66 chapter 13 . 10/25/2014
I'm late to both stories but they're fantastic. I couldn't put it down!
appleapplekiss chapter 13 . 10/17/2014
I enjoyed reading The Debt and this sequel immensely! I can't even! Loved all the characters, especially Regina! So spot on! Though I wish there's more Henry and Regina reunion in the end. After all he's the reason Emma followed Regina all the way to the Infinite Forest. Wished he expressed how much he truly loves her, not just Emma. and yeah, I love your Mary Margaret and Granny and Red too! They cracked me up! And topless cora, hell that's new! Hahaha! Thank you for writing this wonderful story! :)