Reviews for A Ledger Squared In Blood
Love It From The Beginning 2 the End ... I Would Love 2 Read About The Wedding Though...
not quite sure why you put them in two different storeies, but this was GREAT, and I loved it!
Regina Coralina Mills x,D LOL ...mini Cora hahaha xD
I Liked the part of Regina and the demon-vulture sunbathing. It's like the equivalent of The Hulk catching butterflies.
Emma did have a comeback. She could have said she was out of reach from her parents 28 years when they were at war with Regina.
Another fav: "I swear if you tell me next Regina got you pregnant, I will have a stroke." X)
Snow's eyes grew enormous. "You have The Knowledge?"-if only here Emma would've answered, "No, I've got the Power!" And then she breaks into song.
Snow has come a long way to be able to spot those things in Regina's letter. Guess she really does know Regina.
Chapter 1, she trekked that whole journey for nothing, just to get a view. And guess we know now what really motivates Emma...
Great, now I fuckin' ship Red Rose, thanks a lot
lovinglyons chapter 13 . 8/9
This was all super fluffy and sweet :) i loved it
lexieqrey chapter 13 . 7/18
Thank you for sharing such amazing story with us! I simply loved it.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 13 . 1/29
So glad Regina finally stood up to her mom.
Rosemary is amusing on so many levels.
Great story!
EvanStorm chapter 13 . 1/4
Fantastic story. Love these two and how your depicted them. The complex feelings of Regina whe her mom died and Emma when the first get back to the forest and she feels adrift. Also love the animals. Thanks so much for writing :-)
Guest chapter 13 . 12/18/2015
That was one heck of an adventure. It felt like I was watching a great film full of action, fantasy, comedy and romance. I'm so happy I came across this story when its complete already. Actually I'm just happy I came across this. Thank you so much. I love it. I love how you make me empathize with Regina. Make my heart ache for her. Thanks again. Love love!