Reviews for A Ledger Squared In Blood
Alexa chapter 13 . 8/10
How will stay in FT land be for henry and emma? How will storybrooke people adjust again to living in EF? How will henry take news about his mothers? Hope you still write a multichapter sequel.
Alexa chapter 13 . 8/10
This was quite a page turner. Any sequel? What happens during their stay? She wasnt mentioned so i assume Katherine wasnt David's wife in ur story? Since Midas now knows about George being miner's son, what will he do?
connyx chapter 13 . 7/30
It was a great ride. Well written. Good ideas and obviously you gave quiet a lot of thoughts to the storyline. Without that people don't end up reading satisfied. And I am. I am... haha. good job!
connyx chapter 1 . 7/24
so much pain...
kerinska chapter 2 . 5/23
Istg this & the debt are some of the best story telling & writing I've read. I feel like you write the characters true to the originals. I can hear regina's voice so well. & my heart breaks & dammit I cry like a fool over fictional characters! & then I root for them & cheer them on &... Welp just thank you for writing & sharing. It's great plot. I feel all the emotions.
Saskwatche chapter 13 . 5/10
Wonderful work! Both on this story and it's original work. Is there a possibility of seeing this universe once more in a later setting for these two lovely ladies? Or are you a 100% done with this universe and what it has to offer? I'm deeply curious :)
SirenMistress chapter 1 . 3/25
Thank you for writing this! I really enjoyed this segment, the characters and how consistent they were until the very end. Such a brilliant piece of work, and I hope that you continue to write and be successful in all your endeavours.
alicenisomsbaby chapter 10 . 1/16
Excellent, excellent, excellent! I'm flabbergasted! One of the best FICS I've ever read. Great story, great writing. I will most definitely be following you. Wow, just wow.
strippedtissuebox chapter 13 . 12/8/2016
I absolutely loved this! The story had a great plot and the characters were well developed- especially Regina, thankfully. There was a lot of humorous moments too, they were nice as well.
strippedtissuebox chapter 12 . 12/8/2016
Great chapter. Loved the wrap up of the conflict.. My favorite part was when Regina and Cora were spewing venom at each other and Regina states "Cora style" in regards to George. I laughed so hard.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/14/2016
Love It From The Beginning 2 the End ... I Would Love 2 Read About The Wedding Though...
Guest chapter 13 . 8/29/2016
not quite sure why you put them in two different storeies, but this was GREAT, and I loved it!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/20/2016
Regina Coralina Mills x,D LOL ...mini Cora hahaha xD
Guest chapter 6 . 8/20/2016
I Liked the part of Regina and the demon-vulture sunbathing. It's like the equivalent of The Hulk catching butterflies.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/19/2016
Emma did have a comeback. She could have said she was out of reach from her parents 28 years when they were at war with Regina.