Reviews for A Ledger Squared In Blood
alicenisomsbaby chapter 10 . 1/16
Excellent, excellent, excellent! I'm flabbergasted! One of the best FICS I've ever read. Great story, great writing. I will most definitely be following you. Wow, just wow.
strippedtissuebox chapter 13 . 12/8/2016
I absolutely loved this! The story had a great plot and the characters were well developed- especially Regina, thankfully. There was a lot of humorous moments too, they were nice as well.
strippedtissuebox chapter 12 . 12/8/2016
Great chapter. Loved the wrap up of the conflict.. My favorite part was when Regina and Cora were spewing venom at each other and Regina states "Cora style" in regards to George. I laughed so hard.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/14/2016
Love It From The Beginning 2 the End ... I Would Love 2 Read About The Wedding Though...
Guest chapter 13 . 8/29/2016
not quite sure why you put them in two different storeies, but this was GREAT, and I loved it!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/20/2016
Regina Coralina Mills x,D LOL ...mini Cora hahaha xD
Guest chapter 6 . 8/20/2016
I Liked the part of Regina and the demon-vulture sunbathing. It's like the equivalent of The Hulk catching butterflies.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/19/2016
Emma did have a comeback. She could have said she was out of reach from her parents 28 years when they were at war with Regina.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/18/2016
Another fav: "I swear if you tell me next Regina got you pregnant, I will have a stroke." X)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/18/2016
Snow's eyes grew enormous. "You have The Knowledge?"-if only here Emma would've answered, "No, I've got the Power!" And then she breaks into song.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/18/2016
Snow has come a long way to be able to spot those things in Regina's letter. Guess she really does know Regina.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
Chapter 1, she trekked that whole journey for nothing, just to get a view. And guess we know now what really motivates Emma...
Guest chapter 13 . 8/13/2016
Great, now I fuckin' ship Red Rose, thanks a lot
lovinglyons chapter 13 . 8/9/2016
This was all super fluffy and sweet :) i loved it
lexieqrey chapter 13 . 7/18/2016
Thank you for sharing such amazing story with us! I simply loved it.