Reviews for A Ledger Squared In Blood
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 13 . 1/29
So glad Regina finally stood up to her mom.
Rosemary is amusing on so many levels.
Great story!
EvanStorm chapter 13 . 1/4
Fantastic story. Love these two and how your depicted them. The complex feelings of Regina whe her mom died and Emma when the first get back to the forest and she feels adrift. Also love the animals. Thanks so much for writing :-)
Guest chapter 13 . 12/18/2015
That was one heck of an adventure. It felt like I was watching a great film full of action, fantasy, comedy and romance. I'm so happy I came across this story when its complete already. Actually I'm just happy I came across this. Thank you so much. I love it. I love how you make me empathize with Regina. Make my heart ache for her. Thanks again. Love love!
Crazyglue911 chapter 13 . 11/30/2015
Great story telling! You should continue doing swan queen multi-chapter stories!
Sedgewix chapter 13 . 9/25/2015
I absolutely loved this story! I'm new to this show and fandom and this was seriously won of the best stories I've come across so far ;)
Lexi-TheEvilRegal chapter 13 . 9/2/2015
I feel like you really us hanging when it came to Regina and Henry and it left me a bit dissapointed.
MadeSolelyToReview chapter 13 . 8/21/2015
Ah yes, I can finally sleep at night knowing they are back together again. Thank you for this nail biting story. I'd seriously read it everyday until I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. 10/10 would read again
Hawke chapter 13 . 5/23/2015
This was one of the first fanfics (I'm counting this and The Debt as one story) in the SwanQueen universe I read. It's still one of my absolute favorites in the fandom, and very nearly ruined all other SQ fanfics for me;) You are an amazing writer and I sincerely hope you've kept writing under a different username. I should probably have logged in for this comment, but if I remember correctly, I've already commented on this before... I just wanted to remind you that this story is loved and you should seriously consider reposting it to AO3. I wish you all the best, Hawke.
beerchips chapter 13 . 5/9/2015
Amazing story
Amazing writing
Amazing writer
Thank you!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/21/2015
Granny's planning their marriage
LilliRegina chapter 12 . 3/29/2015
Awe Regina's finally break down brought me to tears

I'm wondering where Emma was talking about with Graham, tho
LilliRegina chapter 11 . 3/29/2015
Hooray the Trebuchet defeated by a few little creatures
Glad Emma made such powerfull friends

Oh my the final battle. Regina is stronger than she thinks. She will destroy Cora. Even it's the last thing she'll do ;-)
LilliRegina chapter 10 . 3/28/2015
Damn i got all excited about this
I hope Regina's scheme will work out fine
Glad Cora looses her touch about what's going on with Regina and she never could expect Emma has returned and reunited with Regina
LilliRegina chapter 9 . 3/28/2015
DAMN this chapter was testing my nerves
Sooo excited they are finally back to each other
It nearly broke my heart when they sepparated
LilliRegina chapter 5 . 3/25/2015
awe how heartbroken Regina must felt

Leaving Emma behind, her true love

The one who loves her for whom she really is not the one whom she had become