Reviews for Sacrificing Happiness
dillydill11 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
this is so sad!
i loved it though
MusicGurl8192 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Cool, this seems like a less Drama version of what the Show will be like. I hope Danny finds someone new. he deserves it.
aswanandapirate chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
ARE YOU SATAN
Reader chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Beautiful! I watched the first few episodes from Baby Daddy but stopped watching when I realized I boarded the doomed ship (Danny/Riley) and told myself I wouldn't get invested in a show in which the good/deserving guy doesn't get the girl. Hopefully they so explore the possibly of Danny and Riley being endgame and the whole Ben/Riley thing plays out and she realizes maybe what she always thought she wanted wasn't all its cracked to be and realizes Danny is the one for her. Loved your story! So true to character and heartbreaking!
May chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Is this what really happens. If it does then aw man... I wish Danny and Riley got together. They look great together and pleas Ben barely notices Riley.
Musicfutbolfan6 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Oh my god, this is sad. I loved it though! Poor DANNY! I love him!
sfa chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
awwww...poor danny... :'(
lauren chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
no this can't happen if it does then i hate this show ben does not desirve to get riley danny has always likes her and he should get her. the mom should by acedent slip out how danny likes riley and danny should just walk into the room at that time and over hear it and they should be together. when riley marries ben that is not fair and should not happen. a lot of other people think that it should be danny and riley too and not ben ben should be the one that just sits on the sidelines. or danny steps up during the wedding and says how much he loves her and then she tells him that she actually loves danny too.
EscapetoMusic chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
now this is why I adore Danny. he loves people with all his heart but will put it aside even if it costs him his own happiness. I adore this :)
brunageanine chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Poor danny. That broke my heart D:
Great history!
JTSplash chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
omg that broke my heart. I hope riley and danny get together
hogwartswonderland chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Awww :( Are you going to continue this? I think you should.
bookfreak1317 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Awe, loved this! Really sad, but sweet. In a depressing way of course. Great job with this! :)
mpenguin15 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
aww so sad. i love the danny and riley pairing too and i'll be really mad if they don't get together some time during to show. I'm hoping she'll first try with ben, it doesn't work out, and then later tries with danny (something like robin, ted, and barney in himym, which I'm guessing by your picture you watch.) anyway, it was sweet and sad and a good story, hope to read more from you!

mpenguin
nocturnaltibet chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This is really very sweet. I wrote one. It's no where near as good as this.