Reviews for The Heat of Desire
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 25 . 6/11/2013
This was a perfect ending...a truly fabulous story. I loved it!
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 24 . 6/11/2013
I can't believe I'm almost at the end of this fabulous story!
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 23 . 6/11/2013
I'm glad Daphne was honest here. She needed to face the truth of what happened and why, but the admission that she loves Niles was important too. They both need to recognize those feelings.
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 22 . 6/11/2013
Another great chapter.
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 21 . 6/11/2013
Such a powerful chapter. I'm glad Niles was honest with her about how he's been feeling.
samanddianefan10 chapter 25 . 6/9/2013
this was wonderful. I love the unique dynamic you introduced with Niles getting so angry with Daphne that he actually lost his cool and fired her. I couldn't wait to see how that was resolved so that is why I read this story straight through without stopping to review! (forgive me btw) But I just was so engrossed I never wanted this story to end. Kudos!
leighann415 chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
Oh wow...I love this chapter! Roz is so in-character here. I'm sure that N/D can work through this. But I can't wait to see what happens. :)
BaronessBlixen chapter 25 . 6/6/2013
Beautiful ending. A little bit of humor with Daphne asking whether she was still fired, hehe. I must admit I would have loved them making love spontanously in this last chapter, but of course it works perfectly like this as well. I can't believe that my own story was the inspiration for this :) Thanks for writing!
BaronessBlixen chapter 24 . 6/6/2013
Oh no, what's the matter with Niles now? I was so happy and then he just stops! Can't wait to read the ending now!
BaronessBlixen chapter 23 . 6/6/2013
Love the way Daphne explains everything! Another great chapter :)
BaronessBlixen chapter 22 . 6/6/2013
Can't wait to see what Daphne wants to say to him. And that kiss at the end here, awww *sigh*
BaronessBlixen chapter 21 . 6/6/2013
Wonderful chapter! Really powerful.
jessie 33 chapter 25 . 6/6/2013
Beautiful ending, I loved this story, I didn't want it to end. :)
jessie 33 chapter 24 . 6/6/2013
Oh Niles but I know he has a good reason for saying it is wrong. I just can't wait to see what it is. :)
jessie 33 chapter 23 . 6/6/2013
Awe finally she said it, can't wait for his response. :)