Reviews for The Love We Long For
rg521 chapter 24 . 12/19/2014
Loved it! Good to see them together and overcoming their issues.
weeoil chapter 24 . 9/15/2014
I love how you wrote Britt not to fall in love with San immediately like most of any other brittana fics.
MandeuxHol chapter 24 . 3/28/2014
This is prety good, even though a bit confusing in the beginning but you managed to explain everything through the chapters and to built they realtionship to what they are, which made a lot of sense!Good story! Lots of smut, which is good too!Thanks for sharing!
The Hazel Eyed chapter 24 . 7/28/2013
It's the forth time I'm reading this fic, and it's still one of my favorites!
Guest chapter 23 . 4/1/2013
I really like all your stories.
That being said heres my issue with the end of this.
Why on earth would any parent of a recovering drug addict not only allow her to get her own place with her girlfriend, who is also recovering from severe depression, but buy the damn thing. Not to mention that they are both still in high school. Why would they spend money they could use for college and just buy them their own apartment, before they even ask either of them if they want to leave for college. This just doesn't make any sense.
And the gabby thing, did you plan that all along or did you just stick that in at the end because that want it felt like. There was nothing even hinting to that in the first like 20 chapters.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/27/2013
tail lights fav chapter... dont know why :)
Koi-no-Iro chapter 24 . 2/11/2013
Koi-no-Iro chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
ooooh
Koi-no-Iro chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
Koi-no-Iro chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
I hope britts turns out to be the dominant one... i love submissive santana
Koi-no-Iro chapter 6 . 2/10/2013