Reviews for Aveyond: Lord of Twilight
anthane chapter 7 . 20h ago
I hope you update soon. :)
SilverMoonrise chapter 7 . 3/29/2014
I've been in love with Aveyond since I started playing. A whole bunch of my friends were obsessed with it, so I thought "Eh, I'll give it a go" and lo and behold, as soon as I started contemplating acctually playing 24/7, a glitch appears in my game. So Mel's stuck in Harburg :( I've really wanted to know what happened next, so here I am :D I'm looking forward to following!
princessbinas chapter 7 . 2/7/2014
You got everything nailed down right. Good job!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
Hey.
I really enjoyed reading your story.
Haven't played the game since 2010
I hope you continue on with the story even though it's been a year or so.
gamergirl4ever chapter 6 . 2/14/2013
Cool story! I like it, u should keep writing, i haven't played this game in forever an it's fun to read it an imagine it instead of play it! : )
Mistake wise, you did pretty well. I noticed a few in this last chapter though, just double or triple check. It helps. Sometimes, having a second person read the story helps a lot too. I highly suggest a beta read if you don't already have one.
Please update soon, it's just getting good!

Gamer Girl
A Beautiful Beast chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
Feels sort of filler-ish to me, but then again it felt like filler when I was playing it too. :P Still, well-written, so I can't complain. Not that I want to. :)

Ang chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
Cool,cant wait for more
A Beautiful Beast chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
Oooh, very nice. Very nice. Please do the TxG scenes, they're my favourite couple. :) Can't wait for an update!
princessbinas chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
Please do update soon. And please do Te'jial and Galahad scenes.
princessbinas chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
PLEASE HURRY UP!
Milda Malione chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
can't wait to read the first meeting mel and edward..
i love that moment, especially when edward accompanies mel to prof. gray's room and chats with her. :D
A Beautiful Beast chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
:D Te'ijal! Gyendal! Brotherly and sisterly love (that's disguised as hate)! (I have a theory that Te'i and Gyen-Gyen (oh the nicknames I come up with :P) actually love each other, but they had a huge fight when they were little, and since they're both stubborn, they're waiting for the other to apologise first.)

Anyway, I can sun up this chapter in a single word:

A wesome
D elightful
O MG
R ocks
E verything I expected and more!

God, this poetry stuff is starting to get to me . . .

3 this chapter! A lot! A lot a lot!

Milda Malione chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
interesting..
reading this fic and imagining the game at the same time..
good job! :D
A Beautiful Beast chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
Ooooh, me likey. Definetly worth the wait. As jayforce asked, which pairings are you going to have? M/E S/E or even L/E? L/E would be new, that's for sure. Not to many S/E supporters, (*meisforeveralone*) but the pairing is cool. M/E would get you a lot of M/E readers...

I'm going to shut up now. :P

jayforce chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Nice beginnig hope you will go on. just finished playing darthrop phrophecy. Looking forward of the first glimpse of edward. Wich pairings will you make? Edward/Mel.