Reviews for Romeo and Juliet of Osaka
PLEASE UPDATE SOON !
Detective Conan fangirl chapter 7 . 1/23
ARGHHHH PLZ UPDATE SOON iM SERIOUSLY GOING CRAZY! Oh my! What if it was 4 revenge... cant wait plz update soon thx alot
Smiley-Nami chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
This is good. Continue when you can.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
Update please it's been so longgg
Nightshade268 chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
This is just my guess but that Kamiko might be a...boy. Okay, that was idiotic. But please update! Pretty please with lots of icing and strawberry on top with a hot chocolate drink with a nutella sandwich at the side? :'( Poor Kazuha-chan... I love your story!
Nightshade268 chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
D: Who is this woman! She's Evil, I tell you! EVIL! No Heiji! Don't be drawn to her malicious clutches!
Nightshade268 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Lovey dovey Heji and Kazuha! :D Go Sonoko! Amazing first chapter!
Marwa Muj Afifi chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
OMG finally you updated I'M very happy that you did .. and I feel sorry for Kazuha and waiting for Sonoko's evil plan :) .. update soon please :)
lollipop1141 chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
ahahahahahahahhaha! I have an idea about what Kamiko's true identity is (and I don't just mean oneaspect)...XD I'm looking forward to it! LOVE IT!
heijiandkazuha chapter 6 . 10/17/2013
i really love it!
lollipop1141 chapter 6 . 5/24/2013
HURRY UP AND UPDATE AHOU! I wanna know what will happen next! will Heiji stay beside her? Is Kamiko a good person or a bad one? Will they break up? Will Heiji realize his feelings for Kazuha? TOO MANY QUESTIONS TOO SLOW UPDATE! pleaaaaaaaase update soon!
okay, that was weird.. XDD but still, You better make the next chapter great or else!
*evil grin* I'll leave the threat hanging there for a while...mwahahahahaha!
seriously, update.
lollipop1141 chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
My heart was actually beating fast with anticipation when I read this! AND WHY CAN'T I SEE THE LINK!? T.T wanna see what the kimono looks like...MORE IMPORTANTLY (I didn't say 'anyway'..yaaayy), RUUUN! NEXT CHAPTER!
lollipop1141 chapter 4 . 5/24/2013
GO AWAY THIEF! AARGHH! WOMAN I AM SO GONNA GRAB A GUN, GET A RIDe TO OSAKA AND BEAT THE CRAP OUTTA YOU! NO WAY AM I ALLOWING YOU TO STEAL HEIJI FROM KAZUHA!
ahem...now that I have gotten that off my chest, let's continue...I really really believe that this story will be sooo EPIC! A fashion show sounds really cool! If this was a manga, I'd really want to see what the clothes look like! Kazuha, of course, will look good in anything!
Now, let's go marching to the next chapter! FIGHT FIGHT!
lollipop1141 chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
ahahaha! yep, Kazuha is not mad at Heiji at all.. But you know, I'm getting a suspicious feeling that Sonoko sounds kinda like me...-.- ANYWAY (I think I've used this word too much), I shall not post a long review for this one (I think I actually am posting a long one right now) but to say that the fun is about to start! BWAHAHAHA!
*Rubbing hands in glee*
lollipop1141 chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
I WANNA WANNA WANNA KNOW why she said it was perfect! Of course, that person in the distance is obviously Sonoko *evil grin* and something tells me she's up to something... AND SO I shall now proceed to the next chapter! XDDD great chapter, AGAIN!