Reviews for Prey
Soledad Sanchez chapter 1 . 10/16
I like it. But too much time not updating.
Jeri252 chapter 20 . 10/15
love it...I hope you finish it soon
WhitlocksHevyn chapter 19 . 8/6
And she gives in; quite pathetic but can one really be surprised? It's always the same story with Bella. Lack of a spine every, single time.
TCExoxo chapter 20 . 4/16
really hoping you finish this! I got right into it!
adores.dylan chapter 14 . 2/28
"The sun rises, the world spins and you're my fucking imprint. . " LOL
I love this story, it is amazing! Never give u[p on it, its way too good! Thanks, Ash
adores.dylan chapter 2 . 2/28
You're amazing and I love this story! Please update for us folks reading in 2017! -Ash
orchidluv chapter 12 . 1/8
Oh no no noooo he's not clean!
salena.c.76 chapter 20 . 12/11/2016
Wish to see more of this story
lightskinrose chapter 19 . 12/9/2016
I hate imprinting story. This started out good but you ruin it with the imprint which is why I skip so many chapters. I hope Paul take Bella dreams into consideration. I hate Emily in every story especially how she became marysue and a stepwife with a giant muffins. Doesn't the girl have dream? Ambition? I love that Bella is fighting for what she wanted and doesn't fall on their feet. I also hope you don't extinguish the fight in her and turn her into a martyr and a fucking dormat. Imprinting is another SM ways to make women dependent and controlled by men just like Bella was with Edward. I hope Bella put Sam in his place if Paul is dumb enough to let another man raise his voice at his imprint. He maybe alpha of the pack but he's not Bella alpha... I know Bella will accept Paul, please don't make their bitch or the next Emily or Jessica. She can still achieved her dreams and Paul should be proud and support her.
readingKs chapter 20 . 12/2/2016
Nooooo! I need more, please come back and finish this!
I love how rebellious Bella is, and the statement about girls in gold cages was brilliant! Please update soon!
Kamala chapter 19 . 12/2/2016
The imprint and lack of Independence sounds God awful. Up until that chapter I was loving this story. Now I just wish Bella can escape it somehow, and that Angela doesn't get embroiled in it.
WolfGrigoryPassionSoulmate chapter 17 . 10/6/2016
I like thsg charlie understood
XxLikeanAngelxX chapter 20 . 9/10/2016
I really wish you would continue this story. :)
It's one of my favorites on fanfiction!
ccgrl91 chapter 20 . 9/7/2016
Ah I'm dying for you to finish this story!
CCBTH chapter 20 . 9/7/2016
I don't like jess and jake, and that chapter after he bites her onward is meh.