Reviews for she blinded me with political science
Ezzin chapter 1 . 4/26
You have a very good grasp of vocabulary and I enjoyed the plotline.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 10 . 4/21
I absolutely loved this entire thing! Amazing story! XD
You. Are. Amazing!
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 10 . 3/13
Perfection.
mEEEm chapter 10 . 2/15
I really loved this :)
TheCauldron chapter 10 . 11/21/2016
This was brilliant. I've always wondered why they didn't have someone manage this stuff for them and I'm glad to read something where someone actually does.
Tokh chapter 10 . 10/27/2016
I loved it!
Bruce is such a sweet character!
dragongirl92 chapter 10 . 10/7/2016
This was amazing, enough so to make me forget I have responsibilities and have to get up early in the morning. Very well done.
ElrodAlbino chapter 10 . 9/24/2016
I do research online professionally. I can normally find exactly what I want within 30 seconds, two minutes if its fiddly or obscure. I'm just saying this so you understand that the ten minutes I spent trying to find this story again were absolutely worth it, you get how much I like your writing.

I like this story more than just about any Marvel product released since The Avengers.

Elrod
Guest chapter 10 . 9/10/2016
Brilliant story. Really enjoyed it, the story line as well as the writing style.
Darkest
The Seven of Us chapter 7 . 7/9/2016
EEK! That's so cute! I can totally see Steve and the internet doing that. XDD
Mucina chapter 10 . 6/8/2016
Brilliant! I loved this story and normally I don't read pure Avengers fics...normally only crossovers. But I was curious after reading the description and it drew me in :)

Thanks for sharing this gem!

Take care Mucina
Marchonea chapter 10 . 3/29/2016
Fabulous fabulous fabulous. Imma add you on AO3 as soon as I get back on my laptop. I ADORED this story so much! your characterisation was perfect, the interactions so true to the characters and just... Imma go singing your praises to my fellow fandom friends now, k? bye. You'll likely hear from me again ngl XD
Marchonea chapter 4 . 3/29/2016
I may well review again when I'm done but... It is at this moment that I can accept that this fic has turned me into a shipper for Bruce and Darcy. Time to add their ship to my ever growing armada XD
frauleina chapter 10 . 3/15/2016
One of the best Darcy stories ever! She really would be a great PR person. I love that she was the one that saw the need and filled it. Her interaction with the team was great. I particularly loved her relationship with Tony and Fury. You use humor so well. I also enjoyed your orginial character Grace. She's the perfect example of a New Yorker in charge - I've been a minion for one, I know! Truly an enjoyable read. Thanks!