Reviews for she blinded me with political science
The Seven of Us chapter 7 . 7/9
EEK! That's so cute! I can totally see Steve and the internet doing that. XDD
Mucina chapter 10 . 6/8
Brilliant! I loved this story and normally I don't read pure Avengers fics...normally only crossovers. But I was curious after reading the description and it drew me in :)

Thanks for sharing this gem!

Take care Mucina
Marchonea chapter 10 . 3/29
Fabulous fabulous fabulous. Imma add you on AO3 as soon as I get back on my laptop. I ADORED this story so much! your characterisation was perfect, the interactions so true to the characters and just... Imma go singing your praises to my fellow fandom friends now, k? bye. You'll likely hear from me again ngl XD
Marchonea chapter 4 . 3/29
I may well review again when I'm done but... It is at this moment that I can accept that this fic has turned me into a shipper for Bruce and Darcy. Time to add their ship to my ever growing armada XD
frauleina chapter 10 . 3/15
One of the best Darcy stories ever! She really would be a great PR person. I love that she was the one that saw the need and filled it. Her interaction with the team was great. I particularly loved her relationship with Tony and Fury. You use humor so well. I also enjoyed your orginial character Grace. She's the perfect example of a New Yorker in charge - I've been a minion for one, I know! Truly an enjoyable read. Thanks!
Aria DeLoncray chapter 10 . 11/29/2015
Great story!
cbq chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
This story is a lot of fun, thanks for writing it and for making me laugh.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/15/2015
this was amazing! loved how you made Darcy PR head
Guest chapter 10 . 10/12/2015
I'm gonna miss this story
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 5 . 10/10/2015
Awwwwww
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 2 . 10/10/2015
Interesting
SpookyKat8706 chapter 10 . 8/26/2015
I just found this story...not even sure how. I think it may have been on someone's favorites list. But I love it! I feel like you made the character of Darcy into someone thag I actually enjoy. I also really think you did a good job with sticking to the characterization of the other people! Love it!
Inca96 chapter 10 . 8/10/2015
I know it has been a while since you wrote this but I just us to say... Thank you. :)
This made me laugh till I cried!
I see the gift of laughter as a precious thing.
I am truly impressed at how well you wrote all of the characters. I have consumed an amazing amount of Avengers fan fiction in the last several months and you nailed them! All of them! Again, I thank you.

Sarah
Fire Tempest chapter 10 . 8/6/2015
I've loved reading this story. Thank you.
BerMH chapter 10 . 7/22/2015
It has just occurred to me, as I reread this story for at least the 2nd time, that I never left a review. It's something that I've only recently started doing - and only if I really love the story. And I love yours. I just wanted to drop a line and let you know that. Your characterizations and the way you developed the story are masterful, and I thank you for sharing!