Reviews for she blinded me with political science
Guest chapter 10 . 19h
I'm gonna miss this story
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 5 . 10/10
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 2 . 10/10
SpookyKat8706 chapter 10 . 8/26
I just found this story...not even sure how. I think it may have been on someone's favorites list. But I love it! I feel like you made the character of Darcy into someone thag I actually enjoy. I also really think you did a good job with sticking to the characterization of the other people! Love it!
Inca96 chapter 10 . 8/10
I know it has been a while since you wrote this but I just us to say... Thank you. :)
This made me laugh till I cried!
I see the gift of laughter as a precious thing.
I am truly impressed at how well you wrote all of the characters. I have consumed an amazing amount of Avengers fan fiction in the last several months and you nailed them! All of them! Again, I thank you.

Fire Tempest chapter 10 . 8/6
I've loved reading this story. Thank you.
BerMH chapter 10 . 7/22
It has just occurred to me, as I reread this story for at least the 2nd time, that I never left a review. It's something that I've only recently started doing - and only if I really love the story. And I love yours. I just wanted to drop a line and let you know that. Your characterizations and the way you developed the story are masterful, and I thank you for sharing!
linked stars chapter 10 . 7/22
i love you and i love this story
i keep venturing into darcy pairings besides winter[shield]shock, darcy/sif, darcy/natasha, darcy/sif/natasha, and tasertricks. so far it's going pretty well?
idk man you're a v good writer i enjoyed this thank you for gracing the fanfiction world w this work of art bye
Zoanzon chapter 10 . 5/7
Graceful Fury: New OTP. :D

Liked the story; bulldozed it over a slow school day, and while I won't say it changed my life, it definitely wasn't a story I regret reading.

Keep on writing the good stuff. :)
Undercover Reader chapter 10 . 4/3
Two things I loved:
- humor, I laughed out loud more than once
- Darcy stays in character, it's very her & very believable. It's not a Mary-Sue.

One thing that's missing:
Sex. Needs a bit more sex. Or even just more about how she felt, or what Bruce was like, in general. The emotional part.
just me 5000 chapter 10 . 3/23
Great story. Laugh outloud funny more than once while still having depth.
KieraPSI chapter 10 . 3/16
Very nicely done. Thank you.
klu chapter 10 . 3/7
I really enjoyed this. Well written and engaging throughout. There was never a 'slow part' or superfluous additions that had no value in the overall story arc.
The humor was terrific. This piece had a lot of heart too, without being overly sappy or emotionally draining; just well rounded and a true pleasure.

Thanks for writing.
klu chapter 6 . 3/6
I am thoroughly enjoying this. This story has a lot of facets and the humor is downright amazing. I find myself audibly laughing at my computer screen.
Everything from Darcy's crush on Bruce (and her missing the info that he's also the Hulk) to her being trapped into position as Tony's assistant (i.e. babysitter), Steve's 'hiding out' in plain sight as a clean up volunteer, Thor's pop tart addiction, and the friendship Darcy made with Pepper, Natasha and Clint all are incredibly entertaining.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 10 . 2/26