Reviews for New Meanings To Old Words: Love
It's a story chapter 69 . 19h
Just wondering if you were still updating this story? I love this fic and your original characters.
Loverofcreepythings chapter 1 . 4/16
love it plz update soon
yelena belova chapter 23 . 4/4
No I'm not crying. Just sweating through me , you are something else for making me feel like this with just written words
yelena belova chapter 6 . 4/3
what the hell that was the most romantic sex scene I have ever read. god you are a god.
Please update! PLEASE?!
KevinJames92 chapter 69 . 3/7
Hey! Just a quick review as I know you get tons, and rightly so! Absolutely awesome story! Seriously, everything you've written up to this point has been thought up so well. Your own characters really have been able to come to life and they fit in perfectly with the story and the original characters, who you've really seemed to have been able to get into each of their minds really well. Each character from the show, from what you've written for them, has really brought each of their personalities from the show, as close as it can get to perfectly, into this story. I'm excited to keep reading as long as you keep writing! And I'm hoping you'll continue soon! :)
Also, thought I'd tell you, after reading this I finally sat down and started writing my own. I had been wanting to for so long, but never thought it'd be good or never had the patience to map out something to start with. But, after reading what you've written, and falling in love with these characters all over again, you sort of motivated me to sit down and start writing. So, thank you for that!
Feel free to check it out when you can and let me know what you think! It's only 4 chapters so far, got nothin on yours just yet! Haha
It's called Surviving Our Extinction.
But again, awesome story! Keep writing, and I can't wait to read more from you! :)
Annie chapter 69 . 2/29
Where does this story continue? I've been reading for some time, but would hope that a new story started somewhere else? Please don't be done!
Shannan143 chapter 69 . 10/30/2015
Oh please update soon! Such a good story and I love your writing. Can't wait to see how you wrap up season 2 and more seasons to come.
cally chapter 69 . 10/5/2015
Please don't leave us hanging :O please update
Guest chapter 69 . 8/30/2015
I love how there could be something between Rick and Callie but neither of them would ever do that to their significant other, so it just becomes this intense friendship and deep trust. Or at least that's what I got out of it lol either way I love the bond they have!
purple-pygmy-puff16 chapter 69 . 8/26/2015
Hope you are doing well. I can't wait to see the next update!
imlovinfanfic chapter 69 . 8/4/2015
Great story, I can't wait for more. Thanks
Iris RainbowWolf chapter 69 . 7/31/2015
Oh my fucking God, I love you and I love this story. I'm almost depressed that your almost done with S2. But at the same time I'm super excited to see what you have planned for seasons 3-5. And I just know that it's gunna be epic. The incident with Ben getting bit, I swear to fucking God had me damn near balling my eyes out. Also I fucking love Danny, and I have claimed him as my new best friend lol. I hope everything's gunna work out for him in one way or another, you know. And for little bad ass Ben. Miles kinda reminds me of my younger brother in the fact that I both want to kick him in the ass and give him a hug at the same time. GAHH I could rant and rave about how much I absolutely love this story for like... An hour, lol. But I won't and instead I'll just say: please update again soon. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 66 . 7/6/2015
What? She has a thing for Rick now?
I-am-Sherlocked-82 chapter 69 . 6/29/2015
Wow... okay... when I started reading I thought: 'Wow 69 chapters... should take a while.' It didn't... I love the way you write and I couldn't stop... I love your original characters and I love how you include them in the storyline... I already told you this in my review for your first story but it's still true... awesome... one of the best stories I ever read of The Walking Dead... I can't wait to find out what happened to Callie... and everyone really... keep going! Pleade update soon.

And just to clarify... this isn't turning into a Callie/Rick thing, is it?
1,028 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »