Reviews for New Meanings To Old Words: Love
Jezz-Xena chapter 1 . 3/17
Has this been abandoned? I just finished rereading it and was just curious.
Guest chapter 69 . 11/17/2016
Please tell me you haven't abandoned this story, it's been over a year since your last update. Please continue, I love your story. I want to know what happened to Callie? Did someone find her?
It's a story chapter 68 . 10/31/2016
Please, please tell me there is more to come for this story! You right all of the characters so so well and this must be the 3rd time I have reread this story! x
It's a story chapter 69 . 10/25/2016
Hey!
Just wondering if you were still updating this story? I love this fic and your original characters.
Loverofcreepythings chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
love it plz update soon
slytherhiss chapter 23 . 4/4/2016
No I'm not crying. Just sweating through me , you are something else for making me feel like this with just written words
slytherhiss chapter 6 . 4/3/2016
what the hell that was the most romantic sex scene I have ever read. god you are a god.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
Please update! PLEASE?!
KevinJames92 chapter 69 . 3/7/2016
Hey! Just a quick review as I know you get tons, and rightly so! Absolutely awesome story! Seriously, everything you've written up to this point has been thought up so well. Your own characters really have been able to come to life and they fit in perfectly with the story and the original characters, who you've really seemed to have been able to get into each of their minds really well. Each character from the show, from what you've written for them, has really brought each of their personalities from the show, as close as it can get to perfectly, into this story. I'm excited to keep reading as long as you keep writing! And I'm hoping you'll continue soon! :)
Also, thought I'd tell you, after reading this I finally sat down and started writing my own. I had been wanting to for so long, but never thought it'd be good or never had the patience to map out something to start with. But, after reading what you've written, and falling in love with these characters all over again, you sort of motivated me to sit down and start writing. So, thank you for that!
Feel free to check it out when you can and let me know what you think! It's only 4 chapters so far, got nothin on yours just yet! Haha
It's called Surviving Our Extinction.
But again, awesome story! Keep writing, and I can't wait to read more from you! :)
Annie chapter 69 . 2/29/2016
Where does this story continue? I've been reading for some time, but would hope that a new story started somewhere else? Please don't be done!
Shannan143 chapter 69 . 10/30/2015
Oh please update soon! Such a good story and I love your writing. Can't wait to see how you wrap up season 2 and more seasons to come.
cally chapter 69 . 10/5/2015
Please don't leave us hanging :O please update
Guest chapter 69 . 8/30/2015
I love how there could be something between Rick and Callie but neither of them would ever do that to their significant other, so it just becomes this intense friendship and deep trust. Or at least that's what I got out of it lol either way I love the bond they have!
purple-pygmy-puff16 chapter 69 . 8/26/2015
Hope you are doing well. I can't wait to see the next update!
imlovinfanfic chapter 69 . 8/4/2015