Reviews for New Meanings To Old Words: Love
Shannan143 chapter 69 . 10/30
Oh please update soon! Such a good story and I love your writing. Can't wait to see how you wrap up season 2 and more seasons to come.
cally chapter 69 . 10/5
Please don't leave us hanging :O please update
I love how there could be something between Rick and Callie but neither of them would ever do that to their significant other, so it just becomes this intense friendship and deep trust. Or at least that's what I got out of it lol either way I love the bond they have!
purple-pygmy-puff16 chapter 69 . 8/26
Hope you are doing well. I can't wait to see the next update!
gabby871 chapter 69 . 8/4
Great story, I can't wait for more. Thanks
Iris RainbowWolf chapter 69 . 7/31
Oh my fucking God, I love you and I love this story. I'm almost depressed that your almost done with S2. But at the same time I'm super excited to see what you have planned for seasons 3-5. And I just know that it's gunna be epic. The incident with Ben getting bit, I swear to fucking God had me damn near balling my eyes out. Also I fucking love Danny, and I have claimed him as my new best friend lol. I hope everything's gunna work out for him in one way or another, you know. And for little bad ass Ben. Miles kinda reminds me of my younger brother in the fact that I both want to kick him in the ass and give him a hug at the same time. GAHH I could rant and rave about how much I absolutely love this story for like... An hour, lol. But I won't and instead I'll just say: please update again soon. I can't wait for the next chapter!
What? She has a thing for Rick now?
I-am-Sherlocked-82 chapter 69 . 6/29
Wow... okay... when I started reading I thought: 'Wow 69 chapters... should take a while.' It didn't... I love the way you write and I couldn't stop... I love your original characters and I love how you include them in the storyline... I already told you this in my review for your first story but it's still true... awesome... one of the best stories I ever read of The Walking Dead... I can't wait to find out what happened to Callie... and everyone really... keep going! Pleade update soon.

And just to clarify... this isn't turning into a Callie/Rick thing, is it?
jesbakescookies chapter 66 . 6/23
I'm having such a hard time liking this daryl. :/
BlueEyedPisces chapter 69 . 6/18
Thanks for the update dear, no worries about the delay you always write kick ass chapters :).
minstorai chapter 69 . 6/17
I'm sorry it was a fantastic chapter, but I'm still stuck on what I saw before I even started reading, you changed it to Evangeline Lilly and I didn't even notice! The two "Callies" kinda look alike, they both even look kinda related to Lori actually, but I can't decide which one I like more cause they're both such BAMFs. Lol this might be my excuse to re-read the entire saga!
Paty S chapter 69 . 6/17
Such an interesting chapter and Danny perspective made things and more clear on Shane killing Randal and he witnessing the whole glad he isn't dead.
Rick and Carl pov was great and know we know how he got the gun..
I hope Danny gets to the group in time to prevent many deads...but with his leg like that and Jimmy supported on him he wont get far.
PaigeTwdSoa chapter 69 . 6/17
Ahhhh! You updated! Can't wait to find out what is happening with Callie! :)
SuperNeos2 chapter 69 . 6/16
"He only had one second to decide. Kill Shane and let the Walkers get Jimmy, or let Shane go and try and save a kid who was probably gonna die anyway."

This reminded me of The Walking Dead Game by Telltale. This could very well be a choice in that game and I applaud you for thinking of it. Very good.

I missed this story and am glad you updated again. Very well written chapter and I'm in anticipation for Season 3 and beyond!
tpes chapter 69 . 6/16
It's been a while, glad to see it's not been abandoned can't wait for the next chapter.
1,021 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »