Reviews for From Aho to Z
Guest chapter 10 . 6/23/2013
I love reading these! Update soon? _
jean.say.hi chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
great chapter! I love the sweetness between Kazuha and Heiji! But I think Heiji's slightly OOC. I think you should add some attitute to him. With his personality, I think he would go all bubbly and stuttering about admiting his love. Anyway just a thought
mamatria chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
I love these stories so much! They're like my weekly dose of KazuHei :D can't wait for the rest of them!
Miss Detective chapter 10 . 3/27/2013
Yay! Another update! I REALLY love this one, and I have been waiting for a lovey-dovey, fluffy chapter forever! Well, can't wait for the next chapter (even if may be depressing)! :)
chibi-Nao chapter 10 . 3/27/2013
This chapter is my favourite so far! Love the way how they confess! But Heiji is still too dumb... He should confess to Kazuha 5 years before when she left!
Still waiting for your other 16 chapters!
Hope u update soon
Marwa Muj Afifi chapter 10 . 3/27/2013
WOW .. SOOOOOOOOO ROMANCE ...

I hope u write a lot o heiji and kazuha ROMANCE HAPPY stories .. :)
MoonlitSky321 chapter 10 . 3/27/2013
Well, congratulations for finally telling the girl, Hattori Heiji-sama! Took you long enough! :P 18523 years! Wow!
Heeheheh, sorry, couldn't resist!

I loved this one and enjoyed it immensely! And I have learned a new fact about the festivals of Japan as well! Awesome job, love, as always! I loved their characters here, Kazuha seemed a lot more mature! :3 And Heiji, well, he's Heiji and I did congratulate him for his maturity! :P
Can't wait for the next chappie!

Take care,
MoonlitSky321
Miss Detective chapter 9 . 3/24/2013
Ooh...a continuation of a chapter! That's gotta be interesting! Well, I found this story bittersweet in the end (despite it being a continuation story), and I really can't wait for "J"!
MoonlitSky321 chapter 9 . 3/24/2013
Gah! Nooooo! Ok, I deserve this since I am making you wait as well, but come on! I need to know!

Awesome chapter as always, no need to even doubt that! :D Can't wait for the next chappie of this series and the next chappie for the whole story! :) Keep up the good work, love! *thumbs up*

MoonlitSky321
Tea Unicorn chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
The bolded quotation in the beginning felt timeless, as if it could be said by an elderly couple reminiscing the past, or it could be young children teasing each other, which matched well with the last sentence, creating the perfect "bookends" for this one-shot. If the origin of Heiji's hat was to be revealed, I would want it to be exactly like how you wrote this chapter!
salimaran08 chapter 8 . 2/28/2013
First am glad that you're well now to write more chapters,but don't you think it's odd for Heiji's hat to fit his head in his fifth year and still fit even at 17th? you should have chosen it to be a gift of 3 years thing you mentioned that he was already reading mystery novels at 5 years old ... it's to much! this chapter need to be revised. Can't wait for the next,keep it up ;)
MoonlitSky321 chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
Gah! For some reason, I can't log in, but that wont stop me! :D

I loved it! It is such an awesome idea that Kazuha is the one who gave him his hat! That would explain why he loves it so much! :3 And I love her childish indecisiveness, for sme reason! O_O
Or maybe it's because it is 4 in the morning here! Oh well, I loved it anyway! :D

Love, I swear YOU are the best! Ok...I am speechless, and really, I don't think I am that great! But all I can say is Thank you! You really a the best! *heart*
Mousettezz chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
This is soooo sweet! :'3 I loved it!
CocoClassic chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
Oh, god... I LOVE THIS! It's so perfect, I can't wait for the next one!
Miss Detective chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
Aw...what a cute chapter! :3 Yeah, I don't think it's ever mentioned in the anime, manga, or movies where Heiji's hat was from. Regardless, it makes sense that Kazuha gave it to him and how it's so precious to Heiji. Well, looking forward to the next chapter! :)