Reviews for 100 Marching Band Drabbles
LovelySocks chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Wonderful starting drabble! Great descriptions, simple phrasing, and it seems promising. I hope your still continuing this!
ArmadilloPretzels chapter 19 . 1/25/2013
As an obsessed band kid, I love it.
If Only I Knew chapter 15 . 10/6/2012
Ahh… i remember those days… I also remember the day we only get like to water breaks from this years band camp. And I have in fact noticed how we always update near each other. It's cause we're just cool like that.
VioletAssassin chapter 14 . 9/20/2012
These are amazing! My favorite was the breakup one, mostly because something similar happened to my twin (not really related, we call ourselves twins).
The Band Geek Alchemist chapter 14 . 9/17/2012
hehe, this just happened today in my band...
If Only I Knew chapter 14 . 9/15/2012
*eyetwitch* I swear there are days mr frayfray hates us, and this is our punishment.
The Band Geek Alchemist chapter 13 . 9/5/2012
exactally why i'm glad to play flute. there's no guys in the section. (in marching band at least)
The Band Geek Alchemist chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
What a rude band!
If only I knew chapter 13 . 8/28/2012
Shmapabamboozle that was good! Sorry I'm to lazy to log in muffin (I'm on my I-pod). This was wonderful though. Ahhhhhh… the band couples we love, adore, and aggravate (plus Marie and Jeffery). XD

-keep dreaming-
If Only I Knew
If Only I Knew chapter 12 . 8/5/2012
Ahhh! I'm excited muffin. This was wonderful, and thanks. I'm glad my chapter on our family made you smile :).
bandreeder chapter 11 . 7/25/2012
Saxophones being lazy? Gasp! How... stereotypical. Just kidding, I love saxes.
If Only I Knew chapter 11 . 7/25/2012
Haha you are making me feel bad be ause I haven't been to ANY sectionals. O.o I guess this means I should post more because I have been neglecting this recently… darn.
If Only I Knew chapter 9 . 7/20/2012
Ahhh mr. Morris. I think at one point he quit believing we were seriously late because of band… even though we all came together.
If Only I Knew chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
Aww! That was wonderful muffin. It's okay that it couldn't be the band trip. And thank you for telling every one to go read my story that means alot. XD

-keep dreaming-
If Only I Knew
If Only I Knew chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
Mooenzie! You have just made me miss the seniors more! And im curious… will brishmana be making an appearance in this fic?