Reviews for Someone Like You
nattiy chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
What happens next?! HEA?! Please post!
(If you couldn't tell im really excited by this story by how many exclamation marks i put) Lol.
Edward? Carlisle? Emmett? . . . Naaaa (:
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
update soon! can't wait to see what happens next!
Robfan06 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
As always I want to say it's Edward because I love me some Edward but I've been wrong before. My second choice of course would be Jasper...however we shall see at a later date.

Is it wrong of me to want to pick Bella up and just hug her and make her feel better?

xoxo
dolphin62598 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Great start! I can't wait to read more! I'm dying to find out who the ex is!
tigger5600 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Great start... and I am thinking the ex is Jasper :) Can't wait to read more! :)

-Kate
Addicted Necker chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Oh wow! Oh wow! I want more! Thank you so much for writing this for me! I can't wait for an update! xx
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
oh so sad...:(
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Hmmmm I am wondering just who is Bella's ex? I'll have to wait for your next post.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This sounds cool. I'm hoping for an HEA but maybe it's not Edward that is getting married and she'll meet her man at the wedding. Here's hoping!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Dun dun dun. What a start, methinks that this wedding may not happen though. Or maybe there will be a sexy best man instead...hmmm so many options from here.
Cina's chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Well I only hope it can be Jacob so she can meet Edward and fall in love. Will this be a E & B love story with a HEA? And who in the hell sends their ex a wedding invite.
scrosby66 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Looks good...Thanks for writing!
Angeldolphin01 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I really love it. I can't wait to see who her ex is.
elaine67 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
i just assumed it was Edward ,but now i have no clue
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Good reading so excited to see how this plays out.