Reviews for Red Glass
wir-sind-die-LOKI chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
Love it!
Sand-wolf579 chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
I apologize, for I have read this fic multiple teams, and get chills each and every single time, it's just that good. And yet, I don't think I've reviewed or favorited it, as I should have the first time I read it.

The part of this story where I can feel the emotion most strongly is when Loki is talking to Frigga. It's when he's with his mother that he's not afraid to show his true emotions. It's a shame he can't be like that with Thor

Anyway, great job on the story.
Parnoid chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
God this hurt. It is so exactly like domestic abuse situations pan out.
PeaceHeather chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
Frigga tells him that a real prince would admit fault, so what does he do? Blame the wine. Entitled brat thinks he can do no wrong... I know this is set pre-movie, but I still really want to smack the idiot upside the head.
PeaceHeather chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Ah, yes, blame the victim for not getting out of the way of an unprovoked attack. You are a real piece of work, there, Thor.
Name Salem chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
Wow, I love this story... a shame you did not write more chapters... wonderful!
gorstik chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
please add this into an avengers story? somehow? pretty pleeeeeaaaaasssseeee? This is a really great and well written story by the way. :)
moocow4me chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
Please right more off of this! I love it and it's very well written!
EvErYtHiNg And SoMuchMore chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
asdfghjkl. Omg that was so great I even cried. How could you! Ugh. Now I have to fav this.
The Honorable Arik Novak chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Nice. I especially like how Thor STILL didn't admit his fault. "The fault is in the wine, Loki: Neither you nor I am to blame." Ouch. This story is especially interesting, since I'm imagining Loki shouting, "Fight me!" from the movie, and Thor saying he wouldn't. Anyway, thank you for the story.
Rachelle Lo chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
The 'breathless laugh' killed me. The ending is quite tragic and all too honest. No fairy tale endings.
cy-grl chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
My heart broke into a million pieces, I think.
Beautiful, beautiful work!
SoulMore chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
FAN!
CadyD chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Wow. That ending was unexpectedly tragic, I must say. Though the "breathless laugh" that Thor mentioned Loki doing all the time that came back at the end made me somewhat suspicious that what happened still wasn't sitting right with Loki. Poor guy. :U

As close as he and Thor might've been, I always guessed there was something that happened between them that began driving them apart as they grew older. Something like this, perhaps. Not something that left a really huge, emotional scar that everyone would notice from there on, but just something that only Loki would bother to keep with him, when everyone else forgot. The fact that he lied once again at the end just leaves a really bitter feeling in you. Especially when you know that Frigga was listening in the whole time. What brings on an even more bitter feeling is Thor's line, "I will never hit you again." when we all know that he and Loki both take their fair share of swings at one another in the future, anyway, and perfectly sober at that. Thor may not have known it at the time, but he was lying too.

Ugh. Angst.

I really like the way you worded this story, and how you added all this detail, but still managed to keep the plotline moving along. It made the whole story very easy on the eyes, and very pleasant to read. :3
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
hoping that isn't the end, i want more thor guilt and thorki fluff
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »