Reviews for Unforeseen
Gabe chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
love
Christina chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
I like what you did here but personally I would like to read/see the confrontation between Beck and Andre about the song b/c Beck is always so calm and collected it might be interesting to see him go off on Andre since Andre is like his best friend and right this moment he has to be feeling, betrayed, angry, confused, and hurt so you'd think he'd want answers.
S.L. Cooper chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I hate Andre! Good story. :)
lz12349 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeh
inactive265 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Thiswasreallyreallyverygood! KK for the prompts am I allowed to say giraffe, cupcakes and kittens. They would be good prompts!
Kitty chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
_;;;

I think Beck would blow it off. Andre tried his hardest to stay away from Jade, he didn't even make a move on her! She why would he be mad?

Sometimes, you can't help who you like. That;s why I think this is painfully OOC.
Beck would drop Andre over a girl he didn't even touch? All he did was write a song, he doesn't even like her anymore...
Come on OOC Beck. Be more rational.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Good Story.
xLuciennex chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
That's amazing! I really wanna next chapter! can't wait! please write as quickly as possible! I would like to read Lies and Beautiful! :) I looove your stories! Really all of them! and I have a question. Are you going to write a story after the episode The Blonde Squad? maybe how Beck and Jade back together? I really would like to read something like this and you are the best writer here! :) Xoxo
twenty four7bade chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This was great! Will u be doing a beck andre confrontation? Oh! & I like rules for next one shot!
SweettFace chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
OMG I LOVE THIS! Oh and btw, how did you make the cover for this? I've been trying to make covers for my stories, but I don't know how. :(
sshaw101 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I've always wondered what would happen if Beck found out about Andre's crush. I feel like this would be exactly what happens. He could also be fine and just blow it off, but this ways more fun. I'd love to see Rules and Beautiful. I think they could be fun!
td006 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Awesome story, can't wait for the others! Xx
gothdaughterofHADES chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Jade comes with Beck they can make out in front of Andre he gets mad tries to hit beck but fails cuz jade grabs his fist just before he hits becks jaw jade turns his arm and presses him against wall and beck yells at him and hits him an idea if u don't have the story continue please you're a really good writer I love you and your stories peace out {)
AliCat16 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I really liked this! It was simple, yet effective. Keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
wow,amazing job! i loved this!