Reviews for Couldn't, Shouldn't, Wouldn't
kci47 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Your stories with Narcissa/Rodolphus are quickly converting me to a fan of the pairing. Excellent glimpse into his turbulent thoughts!
owluvr chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Aw, poor Rodolphus. You've introduced me to this pairing Gamma, and I think I really like it! What do you know? Learn something new everyday. I like how Rodolphus though he loved Bellatrix at first, but then as he got to know her he realized he didn't love her, but it was too late. As always, you're writing style in impeccable. Great job!
Black Rose Blue chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Another N/R and it's just as great. And also, just a little secret, you're starting to give me a head canon that Draco is Rodolphus's son. Odd in that I don't believe you've written nor implied that in of the stories I've read of yours. Oh, well. Crazy, huh?
The Original Horcrux chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Yay another Rodcissa! Ive really come to like this pairing :D you did a really good job on Rodolphus characterisation and I really liked how he use the 'eye for an eye' technique. Bella cheats, he cheats. Win win for everyone :D i also loved how even though Bella was unfaithful to him he still felt guilty after he slept with Narcissa. Great job
Exceeds Expectations chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I have to say, you used the prompt you were given very well here. It adds wonderfully to the story. I love how you characterised Rodolphus; he loves (or perhaps loved?) Bella, he wants to be faithful but he's weak, etc. The final line is perfect here. Great job. I love your drabbles :)
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This was excellent! Reading your fics is kind of convincing me of Rodolphus/Narcissa, haha, because in my mind Bellatrix and Rodolphus don't love each other, they just have a sort of partners/friends relationship but there's no romance there. I really like how you've written it, too, how at first Rodolphus and Bellatrix were doing so well as a couple and then she started lusting over Voldemort and Rodolphus paid more attention to Narcissa. It was short, but it definitely got the point across, and I like that Rodolphus's flirting and desire for Narcissa actually ended up with them being together, because I think, at least in this drabble, that the two of them make a much better match than Rodolphus/Bella. I like the prompt, as well, of couldn't, shouldn't, wouldn't, and I really like how you incorporated it into the drabble. Nice job.
lowi chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Here's the rest of my review, I'm sorry about tne inonvenience! :S

I love how you wrote Rodolphus, he really was brought to life through this, and you gave him so much depth - especially with the line about how his heart sped - and that it had done so for Bellatrix once. I don't know why, that really stood out to me!

Overall, I loved this story, so much. You are, as I've said before, a fantastic writer!
lowi chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This is absolutely brilliant, Gamma. I love how you wrote Rod
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Oh boy, infidelity... Damn, it's awful that he's cheating like that. But at least he feels some guilt... not like that's an excuse. Great job!
ohfenrir chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Okay so. I love Rodolphus being madly in love with Bellatrix and her not wanting to know. I’m not sure how I feel about Rod/Cissy as being in love, but it totally makes sense that in Bellatrix’s absence he would be looking for someone to love him a little – and I guess Narcissa would be looking for someone, too, as the whole Pureblood clan isn’t exactly faithful… I like how, in so few words, you’ve gone from him being in love with Bellatrix to her fading away to him looking at Narcissa and swearing he won’t and then – oh dear. She is so /naughty/. :P This was good, and tight, and I liked the bits in italics that gave away a bit more of his thoughts – the ones he shouldn’t be thinking? I like how you’ve woven the prompt into it and managed to show glimpses of all three characters’ personalities without even using any dialogue. This was a great little snapshot of what goes on in Pureblood society. :)