Reviews for When He Taught Me How To Dance
Music Box Physicist chapter 15 . 11/6/2013
I hope that everything clear up your way!
This is a brilliant fanfiction, and i sincerely hop that you are able to update soon.
DerryBean chapter 15 . 10/22/2013
Thank the Lord they've at least kissed before hiatus! This story of yours is rather fantastic love. I do hope there will be more chapters posted in the future, your personal life permitting. x
Guest chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
FUCK NO WHY DID SHE TELL THEM's supposed to be HER adventure...not them *grumbles* sorry for the out burst but i was super annoyed.. why did she tell them?
Thorin'sOne4Eva chapter 15 . 10/4/2013
I miss your story! Good luck writing
RiverOfTheWolf chapter 15 . 8/31/2013
I really love this story; I totally understand just update soon!
Tashio chapter 14 . 8/12/2013
I cannot help but think about Rosie being an idiot. I mean she should report that guy. Its just being common sense. Or she could start carrying a Taser or Pepper Spray and try to always be with somebody. She never know that guy might stalking her and try to corner her again.

Also, do Rosie every go to college? If she does what her major? Does she even have a dream job? Because it looks like she is just floating around and no direction in her life.

Till next time.
tomieharley chapter 15 . 8/10/2013
Well, thank you for letting us know about the hold on the story. I guess it is kinda better knowing than not knowing. Good luck with everything at home and in life. I know how that is. Take care.
DarkestInk chapter 15 . 8/10/2013
We'll miss you while you're away, but good luck with what's going on in your life!
tomieharley chapter 14 . 7/24/2013
Please update soon! I want to see what happens next and what her dress looks like?!
DevilsAsshat chapter 14 . 7/11/2013
OMFG I love this story sooo much! honestly cant wait for more!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/21/2013
Oh, my! You simply MUST update this ASAP! I absolutely LOVE this story and I'm chomping at the bit to read about Gina's party!
Your characters are amazing, by the way, ad the story is actually quite believable - if you get past the whole Narnia thing. I find myself wishing I could go back in time to find a dapper gentleman such as Captain James Nicholls or Major Jaime Stewart.
Keep up the awesome work. Can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
guest chapter 14 . 6/5/2013
does rosie still have the key? what if michael breaks in and steals it and rosie and co are stuck in the past?! Maybe I'm being paranoid... but is that the last of michael?
TheRealTayler13 chapter 14 . 6/5/2013
Plz update soon can't wait to read more
Plays in the Moonlight chapter 14 . 6/4/2013
I couldnt help the thoughst of tom as loki the second i saw the words silver- tongued!:) really love this story update soon:))!
harrylee94 chapter 14 . 6/1/2013
Whoop! It happened! It ACTUALLY HAPPENED! Yes!
Silver tongued charmer. Lol! As soon as I read that I thought 'Loki'!
Thank God Alice is alright! I was afraid that Michael would go after her as some sort of revenge or something, but thank God it didn't!
That's the first time James has come into 2012 then...
I look forward to more!