Reviews for When He Taught Me How To Dance
TheHuntersMoon chapter 15 . 2/14/2014
Please continue this fantastic story! I was fangirling when he came through the door and when they kissed! That Michael is a prick... Excuse the language haha x
Clementine Folchart chapter 15 . 1/15/2014
OH MY CHEESE! I loved this! It was gorgeous! The scenes were so vividly described, and the characters came to life for me. To tell you the truth, I wouldn't mind having my own Captain Nicholls. ;-) I loved Rosie and Alice and Major Stewart and Imogen. This was in fact, such a good story that I just had to stay up way past my bedtime reading this with my phone under my covers.
;-) I really enjoyed reading this, and was very sad when I came to the last chapter and found (to my horror) that you would be postponing this for a while! D: But I will be here when you do decide come back. :)
ZoeTheBrave chapter 14 . 12/25/2013
This story makes me so happy, you have no idea. I hope you update soon; I can't wait to see what happens next :)
SoccerGirl4Life30 chapter 15 . 12/2/2013
Love the story and I love your characters! I hope it comes of hiatus soon!
Renwhir x chapter 15 . 11/17/2013
Hi! First of all I absolutely love this, there are things I don't agree without hey-ho, it's not my story is it? I hope you find the time to update, however there is no rush, you get whatever it is sorted and then do it! :)
Second, I'd like to use the "Door" in a story i'm writing, nothing else really, just that idea. Of course you'll be credited as it's your idea, but I thought I'd ask you. It's on another site.

Have a lovely day, I hope you're well! :)
Deryn Du chapter 15 . 11/6/2013
I hope that everything clear up your way!
This is a brilliant fanfiction, and i sincerely hop that you are able to update soon.
DerryBean chapter 15 . 10/22/2013
Thank the Lord they've at least kissed before hiatus! This story of yours is rather fantastic love. I do hope there will be more chapters posted in the future, your personal life permitting. x
Guest chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
FUCK NO WHY DID SHE TELL THEM's supposed to be HER adventure...not them *grumbles* sorry for the out burst but i was super annoyed.. why did she tell them?
Thorin'sOne4Eva chapter 15 . 10/4/2013
I miss your story! Good luck writing
RiverOfTheWolf chapter 15 . 8/31/2013
I really love this story; I totally understand just update soon!
Tashio chapter 14 . 8/12/2013
I cannot help but think about Rosie being an idiot. I mean she should report that guy. Its just being common sense. Or she could start carrying a Taser or Pepper Spray and try to always be with somebody. She never know that guy might stalking her and try to corner her again.

Also, do Rosie every go to college? If she does what her major? Does she even have a dream job? Because it looks like she is just floating around and no direction in her life.

Till next time.
tomieharley chapter 15 . 8/10/2013
Well, thank you for letting us know about the hold on the story. I guess it is kinda better knowing than not knowing. Good luck with everything at home and in life. I know how that is. Take care.
DarkestInk chapter 15 . 8/10/2013
We'll miss you while you're away, but good luck with what's going on in your life!
tomieharley chapter 14 . 7/24/2013
Please update soon! I want to see what happens next and what her dress looks like?!
DevilsAsshat chapter 14 . 7/11/2013
OMFG I love this story sooo much! honestly cant wait for more!
221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »