Reviews for When He Taught Me How To Dance
IKhandoZatman chapter 13 . 5/22/2013
Never been clubbing doesn't appeal to me. Great chapter. Intense ending. I ship AlicexStewart...
88dragon06 chapter 12 . 5/5/2013
Another nice chap! Dancing with James would be nice lol. Looking forward to the next chap!
harrylee94 chapter 12 . 5/2/2013
Wow... James is going to be stunned!
I'm looking forward to this party! I hope she turns up on time :P
Great chapter! Well worth the wait!
I look forward to more!
luciamel8 chapter 12 . 4/29/2013
Yahhh! Finally! :) Awesome chapter! Please update soon!
AussieMaelstrom chapter 12 . 4/26/2013
Fantastic, loving it so much. Please say you have some time to update soon?!
Would love to see a picture of that dress you saw online too (-:
Great writing and wonderful characters, can't wait to see where you take them next (praying for a fluffy, slightly edwardianly-inappropriate direction!)
IKhandoZatman chapter 12 . 4/25/2013
Nice chapter. Can't wait for the party.
yifrodit chapter 12 . 4/25/2013
I'm waiting for a kiss. She keeps thinking it won't work out, it could. He could go with her to the future. And about that I'm curious, how come he hadn't asked to go see the future, that's what I would do. If there was a way to just visit the future.
HP2011 chapter 12 . 4/25/2013
Awesome chapter, disappointing that Rosie and James didn't kiss, but I suspect that you're saving that for a better time. Can't wait to see Alice's reaction if Rosie tells her about the Major's request. Super excited about the next chapter! :)
LabyFan23 chapter 12 . 4/25/2013
Please! Please! Please! Update again soon! I am so in l
AnimeTasha chapter 12 . 4/25/2013
Oh I have been waiting for you update! Such a wonderful chapter! I love Cristina Elisa Walktz & A Little Princess! Please don't make me wait too long for the next chapter. Lol. Keep up the wonderful work. :)
moronarty chapter 12 . 4/25/2013
Oooooo I can't wait for the dance!
Her dress soumds gorgeous! I loved all of those feels flying everywhere during the dance lesson.
James looking determind? ...to kiss Rosie?
Muhuahaahaahhha!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/25/2013
Oh, I can't wait to read James reaction!
I bet she will rock the party!
yifrodit chapter 11 . 4/20/2013
Please, please update soon. I'm in love with your story! I can't wait to read more! When Jim mentioned about his mother, I thought that she would offer to bring modern medicine for tuberculosis. I'm sure it will help a lot.
By the way your dialog is perfect... I totally can see 1914

Update soon!
horsesforcourses chapter 11 . 3/29/2013
more! more! i am so in love with this story. what IS she going to wear? argh! SUSPENSE. i love it and loathe it.
megumisakura chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
excellent chapter,please write more!
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »