Reviews for Spiritual Justice Intervention
Vergil1989 the Crossover King chapter 1 . 3/3
I'm honestly surprised you have any positive reviews for this with the multitude of grammar mistakes, misspelled words, and general lack of any grasp for the English language. I don't mean to sound like a total ass, but you seriously need to get yourself a beta. As for the story itself however, that is quite good and I love how you have the spirits and the oriental God like beings intervening on Korra's behalf as you do, sending her to the DC verse thanks to Naga's asking for aid as she did. That was a truly touching moment between them, and considering where she is in her life at the moment, it made sense weirdly enough lol. But seriously, I'd go through this with a fine tooth comb with someone and repost these chapters once they've been properly edited.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Love it! I'm not familiar with Young Justice but I could picture the Korra scenes perfectly. You did a great job!
Achaewa chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
I want to like this story I really do but there are just too many mispelled words.

Your when it should have been you are or you're. Quite when it should have been quiet and so on.

While it is easy to overlook in the beginning, the continuous mistakes makes this story hard to read due to the many bumps in the narrative.

So I am sorry to say that I can't see myself reading further.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
I loved your story and can't wait for a sequel!
TheRockingWriter chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
Cool! I liked it all!
X)
TheRockingWriter chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
Awesome!
TheRockingWriter chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
That was really good.
TheRockingWriter chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
That's really good! Well written and even though you didn't say what LoK episode you started from I totally figured it out!
jcogginsa chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
i don't know if even the avatar spirits can handle klarion
jcogginsa chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
i think Korra will enjoy superhero work
ussop chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
amazing ... simply amazing!
Roku - Molester of Science chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
Gotta say, this was enjoyable to read. Looking forward to the next book.

Alright, time for the critisism.
You do have Someone killer grammatic errors. The use of "are" and "our" for one.
Roku - Molester of Science chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
Boom! And a bitch-slapping is about to take place!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 8 . 2/12/2013
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 7 . 2/12/2013