Reviews for That Butler, Silver Scales
orlyzara chapter 8 . 12h
Oh god. I am sooooo soooo sooo happy that finnally! I get to see the ending. Does it have any epilogue? I really would love to read one, with sebby getting used to living on earth and them being all lovey dovey. God! Thanks for the update :) I knew it! I've never given up on this awesome piece.
undertajer chapter 8 . 5/21
What ever happened to undertaker!?
promocat chapter 8 . 5/13
so sweet at the end & those 2 ramdam shorts were great!
kaze-no-seishin chapter 7 . 10/28/2013
Oh wow! This story was incredible! It had everything I like - uke!Sebastian, merman! *Fangirling* I can tell this one is going to be reread and reread! Good job!
GarryxMrChairFan chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
I honestly don't know what to think about the random shorts at the end of your chapters. I can't stop laughing. I really can't.

I have enjoyed this little sort of twist on some very classic Disney movies. I was... Pleased with your writing, to say the least. There may have been some shock at hearing Sebastian was indeed a merman, but it works! I was wary about the intercourse had you left Sebastian as a merman, but I'm glad he turned himself human. I believe for this particular story, seme Ciel worked just fine. Sebastian was a brand new human who could hardly control his legs, so it would've been pushing it to make him seme. However, I do not usually like seme Ciel. I like to keep the older or more masculine of the pairing seme. Unless it's a Sebastian/Claude pairing - I love and adore uke Claude.

I do believe we've been promised at least one more chapter, so TELL LIFE TO TAKE A HIKE FOR A DAY OR TWO SO YOU CAN WRITE/FINISH IT AND GET IT OUT TO US. And, preferably, get some seme Sebastian in there, if possible. Big few month time jump to when Sebastian and Ciel are living peacefully somewhere - or still working on the ship sans Claude and Ash, and possibly Will and Grell, but only because Grell shouldn't be without Will, although I dislike their pairing. Will can stay as long as he's not being a dick, as well as Ash, though I dislike him just because - and decide to have some smexy time together, Sebastian wanting to try topping. Just suggestions.

Love it!
JezebelStrike chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
Man! It has been forever since you've updated! Like five years and forever!
OMG!
I will bug you everyday if you don't update. Seriously.
Starting today. Since I've already bugged you, I won't anymore today. BUT TOMORROW IS A DIFFERENT STORY!
soul eater crazy chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
i so hope u write the next chap soon love the story
Guest chapter 7 . 1/12/2013
Update this please D:
Guest chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
Pleeeeeaaaaseeeeee update!
I'm Lazy Enough chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
Here I go with my fan-girling again.. (:
Ciel is such a hot seme, mahgosh.
Thanks for this amazing chapter :D
XtremeQueen1234 chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
SEBASTIAN IS NOT FAT!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
Oh my god.
Sebastian. Uke. Ciel. Seme.
Ohhhhh my gooooddddddd.
Major fangirl nosebleed! :
XtremeQueen1234 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
what? o_0
Tori XD chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
great update! i love this chapter and all the ones before it! uke-sebby is so cute and smexy with his new legs :) yay for Ciel and Sebastian finally getting together D update soon, yes?
princesskumatora chapter 7 . 8/24/2012
Hehehe, I actually like how Ciel was on top. It only makes sense because Sebastian wouldn't know what to do. This was a great story, I was hooked from the beginning. *Applause*
How about an epilogue where they fight over who gets to be on top because Ciel doesn't wanna switch xD