Reviews for Truth, Justice and the Gallifreyan Way
hikarisailorcat chapter 19 . 12/9/2016
Fantastic story! Very well written.
Ron chapter 18 . 10/16/2015
Really enjoyed your story. Would like to read more of your oc the cure. Sounds like he could be very interesting. Keep up the good work. Hope to read a book someday that you hsve written.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/30/2015
Loved the idea, but I thought the ending could involve another class with the doctor!
trninjakiller chapter 7 . 3/5/2015
No offence but Superman is nothing compared to the docter. Hell who else can say that the oldest question in the universe is your name? Nobody. But the doctor.
ujsde chapter 19 . 12/22/2013
This was awesome. I mean it! Once I started I couldn't stop till I reached the end. Plus, it makes you wonder how things would have turned out with lex and Clark working together on the side of good. This is a really great story!
Gold.Glitter.Black.Mascara chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
interesting so far!
JamesTKent chapter 16 . 8/7/2013
Okay, then - I've just read what you've done so far, and I'm enjoying it immensely!

I like what you've done with the characters, and can't wait to see how you tie this all up. Do I assume that this "Clara" is one of Clark's descendants?
Phantom Dennis chapter 15 . 7/19/2013
So this is Souffle girl?
Phantom Dennis chapter 13 . 7/19/2013
The Doctor seems a bit Harsh in attacking people for their future crimes. Would he blame the 3rd Doctor for deposing Harriet Jones and undermining the Golden Age of the UK?
Guest chapter 11 . 3/22/2013
is that it
Blades of Silver chapter 18 . 11/25/2012
...I don't really understand, what did Clark do and how did this effect his history? The thing with the doctor at the very end was confusing as well...

It was a good story while it lasted, it's just a shame the ending's kind of odd...
madcloisfan chapter 12 . 11/13/2012