Reviews for Truth, Justice and the Gallifreyan Way
trninjakiller chapter 7 . 3/5
No offence but Superman is nothing compared to the docter. Hell who else can say that the oldest question in the universe is your name? Nobody. But the doctor.
LupineKing chapter 19 . 12/22/2013
This was awesome. I mean it! Once I started I couldn't stop till I reached the end. Plus, it makes you wonder how things would have turned out with lex and Clark working together on the side of good. This is a really great story!
Gold.Glitter.Black.Mascara chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
interesting so far!
JamesTKent chapter 16 . 8/7/2013
Okay, then - I've just read what you've done so far, and I'm enjoying it immensely!

I like what you've done with the characters, and can't wait to see how you tie this all up. Do I assume that this "Clara" is one of Clark's descendants?
Phantom Dennis chapter 15 . 7/19/2013
So this is Souffle girl?
Phantom Dennis chapter 13 . 7/19/2013
The Doctor seems a bit Harsh in attacking people for their future crimes. Would he blame the 3rd Doctor for deposing Harriet Jones and undermining the Golden Age of the UK?
Guest chapter 11 . 3/22/2013
is that it
Blades of Silver chapter 18 . 11/25/2012
...I don't really understand, what did Clark do and how did this effect his history? The thing with the doctor at the very end was confusing as well...

It was a good story while it lasted, it's just a shame the ending's kind of odd...
madcloisfan chapter 12 . 11/13/2012
madcloisfan chapter 11 . 10/28/2012
madcloisfan chapter 10 . 10/23/2012
madcloisfan chapter 9 . 10/22/2012
Loved it.
madcloisfan chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
Jason Duffy chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
Need...more...story... UPDATE PLEASE! I love this story! The Eleventh, Clark, Sontarans and Henshaw?! I love this!
madcloisfan chapter 7 . 9/3/2012