Reviews for Right in the Childhood
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
If the Avengers are to do a Wizard of Oz musical sequel it wil be like this
Oscar Diggs/ Wizard of Oz: Tony Stark. EXCSUE ME!Scadnalzing womanizer, eccentric supergenius inventor, cunning con man, DOES THAT RING A BELL?
Glinda the Good Witch: Pepper Potts. Pepper really does the all mtoerhly and aspiring sun queen of the Stark Industries, no of all the world
Princess Ozma: Crystalia Amaquelin. Crystalia is the archetypal child high queen, so there.
Zeb gale( Dorothy's older brother): Pietro Maximoff. Scadnalous womanizer with a heart of gold, does that ring a bell?
Dorothy: Wanda Maximoff. A lot of traits of Dorothy are borrowed to created Wanda
Scarecrow: Steve Rogers. He has the knack of the humor and witty wisecracking
Tin Man: Vision. A robot with a romantic. WHAT ELSE?
Lion: Thor. HANDS DOWN
Jack Pumpkinhead: That would go to Clint. He is super funny!
Jinjur: That goes to MJ. Sorry, Mary Jane
Arteetmarte chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Wow, that's really interesting! I only knew that poppies make you tired.
DarthAbby chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Can I just say that not long after I read this the first time, we read 'Othello' in English and my teacher made some crack abut the strawberries on Othello's special hankerchief being snozberries. I almost lost it right then, especially because of all the weird looks I was getting for laughing so hard at what was, in all honesty, a really stupid joke. After class I went up to my teacher and said that he needed to stop saying snozberries for the rest of time and explained the blowjob thing. Needless to say, my teacher was mortified, I was amused beyond comprehension, and my classmates remain innocent to this day. Thank you so much for making that possible!
thesleepless chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
it wasn't nice of them to destroy the things that steve like :(
i hope that he wont take it too hard