Reviews for Eternally Yours
Mustard-chan chapter 1 . 7/11
Awwwwwww
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Aw, this is so cute! I really like it. I think it's simply adorable.
Great chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
So its kinda like that movie. Finding Happyness or something like that. Looking forward to more!
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
aww I loved it!
Zayabel Draga chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Ooh that was... KYAAAAAAHHHHH!
symbiote god chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
poor minato and naruto but they have eachother
ObsidianGoddess chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Sad
Shiragiku-chaan chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
It's cute.
Queen MiMi of Wonderland chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I cried! It's so sad! But I loved it!
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Awww I loved it! It was so sweet and cute but is it bad that I found it amusing that Minato was drooling over his son while his wife was dying? He's just like, "Has life is amazing" and she's like, "Dying! I'm dying! Someone let me see my son before...I...-dies-" XD If so I'm very sorry
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Man I remember that movie and that movie shed me to tears... especially the one where they sleep in the public toilet... fudge that makes me teary... imagining dinosaur *sniff*
Jay Q chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I've got to admit it's a little bit strange... but it's NOT the first time I've read about a father giving a kiss on the lips of his 5-year-old son. Of course, they're completely different people from Minato and Naruto but I really didn't mind reading that then. Why should I now? This was pretty cute!
Alice Hell chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Love it (: Pursuit of Happiness was a great movie. Thanks.
ilovegaara9 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Well, hi there. Unfortunately I wasn't able to post a review the day this story came out; I was without a lap top. However, now that I am able to reply get ready. Gosh motherfudging hell and all that is fucking holy and freaking ahhhhhh. I don't think you understand how you just f**king twisted my heart up I might as well give you my heart so you can step on it aghhh. I love you as an author your stories are the best, this first person writing skills were great! My heart is in shreds, I cried after I read this story... but then again after I read the stories you write I always end up crying (mostly because they are still in progress.. Underwater and such). This, like I mentioned above, broke my heart because Minato, I just can't even... Sorry can't form thoughts very well right now. The way Minato turned out to be is what I believe he would end up doing if this ever happened to him (basically you nailed it... not like that silly). Naruto, is so pure and right now I am leaving because my sister is trying to snoop. You are doing a great job, don't stop writing and hopefully I see Underwater updated soon.

Ciao
mylife9 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I like it! It's so cute!
You can tell that mina really loves naru unconditionally. And it's just love, you know? It's not lust. I like that fact a lot. And i like that mina didn't wallow in his wife's death, though he loved her. He realized his priority was naru and made sure to put him as number one.
It's just innocent, you know? I feel that it can be interpreted as shota or just a very intense familial love.
I like it so much