Reviews for Mark gets bitten
Mongoose Peasant chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
I think this is brilliant! Well done, and I can't wait to read more!
dee chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
Lol this is funny! Really original story :-)
AnonymousLily chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
Oh my goodness- you've written more and it's terrific! It's hilarious- so Mark like at times- but also kind of frightening. Heh- only Mark would apologize to an intended victim and then run away. The retractable canines were a wonderful idea. I loved how he was worried about getting a contact high from wearing Jeremy's jacket and used Jez's name for the intended victim. The lines that really got me: "Mark hoped vampires weren't just some anarchists who did whatever they pleased. That thought made him feel incredibly lonely." I'm so glad you added more!
Ursa Dextra chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Wow.
Is there more?
formalist chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
This is definitely the funniest story I've read on this site. And the characterization is perfect. Mark and Jeremy seem just like they are on the show.
AnonymousLily chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
I think it stronger for not doing the religious symbol idea- loved him thinking it might show which was true, lol, pure Mark! Him thinking the lack of reflection was a joke of Jeremy's rang true as well. Beautiful bit about Dobby and finding the girl who bit him. This is so creative and such a pleasure to read, but it's sad and horrible as well. It's like injecting comedy into Kafka's Metamorphosis! Thank you for posting more.
GloriaNewt chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Thanks for such an interesting idea, definitely a new spin on the series, but I love your writing of the characters internal thoughts and observations, you've got Mark and Jeremy spot on!

"I so am! Okay, I'm not too sure of what I am, exactly, and since no-one bothered to come looking for me to discover my dead body lying in the back alley, thanks, by the way,"

Oh, that line is just perfect!

I really hope that you continue with this, and thank you once again!
AnonymousLily chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
You ended it here? Nooooo! I want to know what happens next! Anyhow, I really enjoyed this- clever, fresh, and both funny and horrible. Bravo!
AnonymousLily chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This was very imaginative! It had me howling that you maintained believeable character pov's- really enjoyed it!
Riona chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I really, really enjoyed this. Your Jeremy voice is absolutely perfect; I am slightly concerned by how thoroughly you've managed to get inside his head. And Mark! 'Since no-one bothered to come looking for me to discover my dead body lying in the back alley, thanks, by the way' - oh, of course he finds the time to be passive-aggressive even when he's telling his flatmate that he's become a supernatural monster.

Thank you for writing this; it was great fun to read!