Reviews for Lilim
Sleeping Jay chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
I really don't know what to say. First it was squick and then it was kind of cute and waff and then this crack killed me. Just. What.
pumpkin moose chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
This is painfully realistic, and it made my heart ache. Beautiful, and disgusting, and honest.
St. Tabris chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Here you put forth an intriguing premise: that Shinji, scared and yearning for love, not only seduces and clings to Kaworu, but by doing so, humanizes him to the point of falling in love; that Kaworu bears guilt for the devastation Second Impact—and thus, in a sense, he himself—wrought, and now wishes to repair it; that humanity, being the 18th Angel, is just as capable of being driven to initiate Third Impact as the rest.
What I liked the most was how you described the boys' sexual relationship. Shinji is the dominant partner, Kaworu the submissive, which in the latter's case is closer to his portrayal in the anime and film. Then there's the sex itself, of which they apparently have been having quite a lot. It's written just explicitly enough to be erotic while leaving the reader's mind to fill in the details.
Literary Eagle chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
Your thoughts on Kaworu's conception are really fascinating. I can't believe I never noticed that connection before! Poor Adam. Those Seele guys are even bigger creeps than I thought.

Ah, the red water from Rebuild. I've always liked the idea of Kaworu and/or Rei using their Seed of Life powers to restore the planet, so it was really cool to see that here, especially with the lotuses. What a beautiful image!

Hmm, so you've written Shinji as Gendo 2.0 again. It's a frightening idea because it really is quite plausible. The cracky ending was funny, but at the same time a little unsettling because Shinji basically got rewarded for becoming his father? Of course, given the circumstances, it was necessary to prevent Third Impact, but... I don't know, I almost feel like the beginning of the fic and the end of the fic belonged to two different stories? Anyway, despite the slightly odd feeling I'm getting from this combination, I liked absolutely every idea presented in here. It's nice to see someone put so much thought into writing Kaworu stories, so I'm sure I'll enjoy the rest of your fics very much as well! :)
Moonlight Memories chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Lol. This is pretty.
444 chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
This is one of my absolute favorite evangelion stories. It's very beautifully written, even with the crack at the end. I found myself entrapped with your words. I had to read it twice!

I honestly couldn't stop thinking about it afterwards.

The scene with Kaworu saying that he would turn the oceans blue again for Shinji was such a wonderful and powerful scene. It might be the romantic within me I always try to suppress, but I was incredibly moved by it.

I would very much like to draw one of these scenes some time..

Wonderful writing!
authority02 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
This is great.
Cotillon chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Keep up the good work. So far so good. Kaworu/Rei/Shinji...briliant, look forward for some threesome... not like I am forcing you to do it or anything...
Guest chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
I find this story interesting, particularly the basic concept.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
Wow, to be honest I didn't see that one coming. I was kind of worried about the nature of their relationship but it was almost healthy in a very messed up way. It's really sad but it's fitting and in a way perfect for it to end.
Morrigan's Wings chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
That AU sounds really interesting, if only because I'm quite curious as to what everyone would be.
Neristhaed chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Poor Kaworu the Ikari or is it better to say Rokubugi obessive love has struck again. Curious to see how this spirals out of control, because it's EVA so it's bound to happen.