Reviews for Bad Seed
sandysan2013 chapter 50 . 3/10/2018
You're absolutely correct. A sequel is required! This was brilliant. Now, I've satisfied myself with this first version recap, I think I can sit still for posting of new material over on AO3:)
Firenze.Sun chapter 43 . 5/2/2017
Ok I should have left you a review before but omg it takes one to know one and wait now I'm feeling stupid. I was excited bc i figured it out you were a biologist and now i remember that in some an you mentioned your a levels. Hello, fellow biologist.
Okay I'll also use this review to tell you that i love your work. I've already read fragmented and all of your oneshots and i won't stop till I have read all of your work. I'm really glad you seem to still be active with Torchwood.
First I'd like to mention that you've an amazing writing style and ideas. Your plots are extremely interesting and enjoyable.
Second, oh god your characterization. Ianto has the perfect balance between tea boy and badass. And i love how you portray his relationship with Jack. And Gwen, you manage to portray how annoying she can be without becoming annoying for the narrative. Or Owen with his i bully you bc i care.
So yeah, i love your work and keep on writing for ever. I'd totally hire you to write new seasons of Torchwood if it weren't for the little detail that you know I'm a biologist without the rights for it and specially not the money. I love all your work.
petuniadoodle chapter 50 . 6/18/2016
Great 50 chapter story and I love the relationship between the Captain and Ianto! Thank you so much for sharing your writing talent with us.
petuniadoodle chapter 23 . 6/17/2016
Stressful chapter concerning Ianto.
petuniadoodle chapter 21 . 6/17/2016
I loved the paragraph where Owen wonders if Ianto has made a Faustian deal and wonders if he asked for a receipt. I laughed out loud!
petuniadoodle chapter 12 . 6/17/2016
I love the story and can't believe you did't get more feedback!
sd4ianto chapter 42 . 2/25/2015
Ianto talking: " Actually I needed to use the restroom."
sd4ianto chapter 17 . 2/23/2015
I hate how ingrained in their lives you have Gwen. I know that she and Ianto went through quite a lot together, but it's like she is both of their wives. She acts like she deserves to be in the middle of everything that goes on with them. And she is still a wedge between them in their relationship. You still have Jack giving in to her all the time. And even admitted that he gives her what she wants even over Ianto.
sd4ianto chapter 15 . 2/23/2015
Except she isn't second in command! That is one of my biggest pet-peeves! Owen is second in command, And if not Owen being dead then it would either be Tosh or Ianto, Gwen is the newest member of the team and last in line for second. Just because she is bossy and pushy doesn't make her a leader.
sd4ianto chapter 14 . 2/23/2015
Ya know Ianto has had enough. We need to see some justice!
sd4ianto chapter 12 . 2/23/2015
So are all your stories linked like: magwitch, queen takes a pawn, checkmate and fragmented?
RaynasBlueSkies chapter 33 . 2/10/2015
OMG all that is unholy! Here I've made it to chapter 33 and after THAT I figured I should type something. I've been too immersed. Your characterisation is so spot-on and the flow of the story is just right. I can't stop reading and I'm so grateful for this masterpiece. I should check your other stuff when I'm done with this.

I'm kinda late to the party because I just watched all the seasons for the first time in Dec/Jan and had a massive feelings overload as a result which I'm still trying to deal with:D This is helping, or feeding it, who knows xD

But seriously, what an ambitious plot with just enough fluff and humour to keep the reader encaged. I've laughed out loud by myself quite a few times, and squealed too. And wondered how much beating (in all senses) Ianto's body can take. So excited that there's still so much left!
sd4ianto chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
What did the police lock him up for? They know who he is and what he does for a living. It's pretty stupid of the police.
kim1651 chapter 7 . 4/23/2014
Her Cooperness and Captain Bleeding Oblivious! Made me crack up.. :'D
Krita chapter 50 . 1/8/2014
This was bloody brilliant! I love you! This was amazing, just everything! As a biologist I understood and greatly appreciated the science. I loved all the characters, especially the inclusion of Rhys. I loved loved loved Owen and Tosh moments, my god, why couldn't that have been canon?! I loved Ianto and Jack of course and the whole plot was great. I can't wait to continue reading. I thought I had read everything worth reading in Torchwood fanfiction but I was wrong and I'm happy some nostalgia lead me to scouring for more and brought me to your gems. Your a great writer. You get the characters down so well. You don't make Ianto a jealous weak figure and Jack an oblivious uncaring asshole and Tosh a meek nerd. I love your writing, I can't wait to continue reading more!