Reviews for Moving On
YES DO IT!
Candykaykay2001 chapter 2 . 2/7
Please continue!
LanternLover23 chapter 1 . 1/31
Wow, this is very good indeed, if I do say so myself. Perhaps I think this because this is the only decent sounding Big Nate Fanfic- and most probably the only one- where everything happens as I want it to. I've been searching forever for a Big Nate fic.
Wassup bro 19291 chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
This needs work that is nothing like nate would say and don't insult Japanese people
Fanficlover399 chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
add some jennyxnate before he leaves, I've always anted to see that.
musichettta chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
Nate should be with Gina!
Wxnderland chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
Ahaha! I love this, and I seriously love Big Nate! Hope you decide to update!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make MORE CHAPTERS, this is BRILLIANT.
DaugterofHestia chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
WHAT?! ONLY TWO CHAPTERS?! PLEEZ tell me nate ends up with dee dee if he cant be with jenny it should be with her!
bigmike33321 chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
This is good. Really good, when are you gonna update?
Nikki chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
Wait! No what happened...
xxohmyjuicyxx chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
Great chapter! :D
xxohmyjuicyxx chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I love this fanfic! I wanna see what happens next :D
Guest chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
idea for romance kid...dee dee and big nate!,,,...i really see them as a couple together...!...becuase their freinds in two big nate books...gose for broke and flips out!/boy is THAT book FUUUNY!...oki...make dee dee miss nate...her secret that she always kinda liked Nate...and when nate moved...she thinks about nate and thinks of a plan for romance!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
oki...one suggestion...can you write a love story in fanfiction for Nate and Dee Dee..see i was reading the new big nate book...big nate flips out...and dee dee and nate are really close freinds!,...dee dee acts all strange around nate!...the reactions are really suspicious and cool!...if you don't want to...try convincing OTHER people to write it!