Reviews for The Way Things Used to Be
WinterRain36 chapter 2 . 4/8
I miss this story. It was one of the best on this site. (signs)
kindleflame5 chapter 13 . 11/14/2013
Please update soon! It's been to long!
dream lighting chapter 13 . 10/25/2013
aww noooooo just found this fanfic ot been updates please please please add more soon please
Ravenmore45 chapter 13 . 4/29/2013
This story sucks as much as you do. Delete this piece of shit. Retard
lali07 chapter 13 . 12/6/2012
i love your story and hope you finish it :D
Guest chapter 13 . 11/26/2012
please update!
WinterRain36 chapter 13 . 10/22/2012
Oh this story is moving to quickly! Diana and Batman have yet to face off again! I was really looking forward to that! You can't end it that soon! I will be upset and distraught if this happens! You wouldn't want that now would you?
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 13 . 10/21/2012
oh dam
O.O TT.TT Lolz chapter 13 . 10/21/2012
Love it! can't wait 4 the next update
highlander348 chapter 13 . 10/21/2012
Nice chapter! Looks like Bruce is determined to keep Diana from unmasking him. Please please please let them face off again and she unmasks him! I so want her to step up and be the hero I know she can be! It's always Batman in the spotlight! Well I am tired of it! Diana deserves her moment to!

Cheers! :)
WinterRain36 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Hope you update when you can! Later!
highlander348 chapter 12 . 9/24/2012
Ok Diana has to be mad! That tricky Bat got away! She can't let that happen again! The next time she should yank his utility belt so he can't escape! Then he will be at her mercy! (hehe)

I did enjoy her beating him. Do show more scenes like that! That is why I like your story so much! My dream is to see Diana be the lead hero in Gotham with Batman backing her up but she is in charge. Please make this happen if you can. I would be the happiest girl in the world! You have no idea how long I have waited for a story like this where the woman is stronger. I really am happy! :)
kindleflame5 chapter 12 . 9/24/2012
I loved this chapter! Hope you got my PM. Update when you can! I can wait! Why rush a great story after all!
Ravenmore45 chapter 12 . 9/24/2012
This chapter was my favorite! Diana proved she was a better fighter then Batman! I hope she gets to do it again. That is why I mentioned she should have brought a rope with her that way she could have tied up Batman and then unmask him. He wouldn't have gotten away then! (lol)

Though I did love the way Batman kissed her and then her brazen attempt at pulling his mask off! That took me by surprise! That was a cool little scene there. Will she be more determined then ever to trap Batman and then find out who he is? Please say yes! I would be very happy! :)
WinterRain36 chapter 12 . 9/23/2012
Awesome chapter! It was thrilling the way Diana beat Batman! She almost had him! Please don't let him get away next time! Diana wants to find out who is under the mask and she will! I say she set a trap for the Bat and then unmask him! She will come out on top! :D