Reviews for Dark Doesn't Always Mean Evil
Ace Von S chapter 26 . 6/21
Hi. I absolutely freaking loved this story.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Update immediately, please!
ameafurry chapter 20 . 6/13/2014
Omg. I love you! You're a fan of Back to the Future, Supernatural, and Zombieland?! Can we get married? Just kidding, but you really rock!
ameafurry chapter 8 . 6/11/2014
Please don't make "S" Satan or Sam. That would be too freaking awesome to handle!
ameafurry chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
Well somebody's a Supernatural fan... I give you cool points from Bobby's fridge 'cause lets face it, he has everything in there.
HellBoundVamp chapter 26 . 5/30/2014
I LOVE THIS! I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING THIS!
scarletvampire0 chapter 26 . 7/16/2013
Oh my word. This story was epic full of Amazing things! ( Squealing ) I loved each character. Loved and Adored Olivia. Nopride you are a magnificent writer.
NeverEndingSmile chapter 26 . 6/29/2013
Jesus... I re-read the whole story and just realized the Supernatural references :D hahaha, the titles too. Good Job!
DeansRightShoe chapter 10 . 6/2/2013
When I first read about 'S' I thought of Sam and Samandriel, then I saw the names Jimmy, Dean, and Castiel, and practically squealed.
U GO BRO
killer4853 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
love how the story went
nobodytweeted chapter 26 . 5/10/2013
I love it! Your writing is amazing!
sher-loki-lock chapter 26 . 1/6/2013
Not sure if you'll get this if you do please relpy. I read this and decided I wanted to do my own version, if I'm allowed. Its called New Beginning, if you can, read the first chapter of it and post your comment as a review, please. Thank you.
Crazy She-Pilot chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
You're a wonderful writer and you made my day when Olivia asked if it was Cass! :)
ActorLover13 chapter 26 . 11/29/2012
Alright, this is definitely going into my favorite story category! I absolutely love this and can't wait to read a sequel! I can only hope that this one (because she's older now) will have an Olivia/Henry romance; I totally got why it couldn't happen here. Like I've stated, love it! Keep up the great job!

ActorLover13
Darlarose17 chapter 26 . 11/27/2012
I liked it, it was pretty good, hilarious when she flipped off Mary Todd!...oh by the way, you're info's a little off, Lincoln was shot on April 14, 1865 at Ford's theatre when he & the Mrs. went to see Our American Cousin...just so u know...