Reviews for More Than Ten
Anon chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Someone give the goddamn billionaire a hug. I love this fic so much, but now I'm going to be sad for the rest of the day. Poor Tony.
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Nice!
thingsthatmakeme chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
SO powerful! All the emotions were perfect - excellent job!I'd really like to see how the two develop their relationship after this! Would you considered writing a sequel?
GlassGazer chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Please continue this!
Amy chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Drawing the comparison between Yinsen and Coulson was amazing. Especially the line about sticking to the plan.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Oh Tony... D':

You're worth! Yinsen know this! You're as worth as he was!

Oh Cap... Steve... will you do something?
Kerosene Stevens chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
OW WHY DO YOU HURT ME SO
DelektorskiChick chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
"His one step forward was immediately answered with a hasty retreat by the other man. Obviously anticipating pain." god, i cried. so much pain in one man...

the whole thing, just... gah! the tony feels!

i have to admit, i wasn't thinking he was talking about yinsen the first time i saw it, or the second, or the tenth. but now, every. single. time. i see that scene, i will. thank you.

head canon accepted.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Liked this.
Rinne chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Pretty amazing, I loved it!
Agnomen Loki chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Thank god, first brake down with Tony where he stayed in character! Good job!
Sepsis chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
God, that was perfect. It's really scary to see Tony like this, no wonder Steve didn't know what to do at first.
And yes, you're right, he didn'd forget the man who died to get him out of there. :( It makes sense that this reminds him of Yinsen again. Such a wonderful idea!
WolfDarkfur chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
OMG, i never thought of that! Great ending as well. So good.
hellseries chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
WELL done. I too wished they'd picked up on this in the movie. Write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Nice catch, good to read about something completely different and I love the ending!