Reviews for Old Friends, New Friends
Trahald of Uru chapter 36 . 7/21
In Agents of SHIELD, Coulson used a hologram of himself to distract Hive. In this chapter, it would have been hilarious to use the same gag and have Harry say "Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope" before flipping the hologram's off switch.
Slytherin Tonks chapter 6 . 7/10
Aaahhh... so beautiful
She's 6 years older than him. Pretty similar to your story
DylanL chapter 20 . 6/18
lmao umbridge is really dumb in this fic, sirius wasnt convicted therefore not a convicted criminal at any time
DylanL chapter 11 . 6/17
hold on, remus wasnt jobless, you said in chapter 1 that he was working for a muggle company and that sirius knew he was
dudedorey chapter 36 . 6/4
Congrats on finishing the story, I only recently found it. Dumbledore retiring is a rather rare find, but I think you wrote his character quite similarly to how he is in the books.
diana allers? someones been playing ME3 a bit to much
Ciel Moony chapter 36 . 5/15
Nice, enjoyed it.
Lessa chapter 22 . 5/12
this was a good chapter. I liked the pranks and I like that Harry made friends with Luna, she's such a unique character.
Lessa chapter 9 . 5/11
I actually rather enjoyed it, especially where Susan stood up for Harry like that, she's cool, and getting Hermione to loosen up a bit is good, her bossiness and extreme love of rules are the only things I don't like about her. She is a great character, loyal and brilliantly clever. You are doing a good job with your characterisations, I love your Tonks she is sweet and funny and cool!
Lessa chapter 6 . 5/11
Andromeda was totally fantastic! She really kicked ass! It might have bbeen funny having Harry and the snake Vernon's finger became havea converaation in Parseltongue but otherwise that scene couldn't be bettered!
bookcoda chapter 36 . 4/29
huh good.
bookcoda chapter 9 . 4/28
boy-who-jizzed WTF lol
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 9 . 4/25
not writing stuff that already happens in canon is ok. i dont mind the fast pace but ther needs to be a piece in here covering what tonks did after hermiones petrification and up until ginny isbsaved.

because harry isnt friends with ron thats the only needed part imo
chemiczen chapter 28 . 4/21
My review of what I've read so far: this fic is slightly better than a glorified bullet point summary of canon.

I'm stopping here. I'm feeling too lazy to finish a story that was lazily written.
1,242 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »