Reviews for Old Friends, New Friends
RyMalice chapter 16 . 8/27
Great chapter, but one little issue with the last part. Sirius was never given a trial, so he can't be a "convicted mass murderer" only an accused one until given a trial.
K chapter 36 . 5/3
Fantastic story. Very imaginative and pretty well thought out. So many good aspects, and I loved the idea of Griffindore’s sword being the decisive weapon. Superb.
K chapter 29 . 5/3
Will review at the end! Story going brilliantly at present though.
K chapter 6 . 5/2
Carry on as you are, it’s a good story. If others (mcwebe0 for instance) want to make the storyline different, then they should write their own. I would be happy to read their versions as well.
BlazeStryker chapter 7 . 3/23
The Policy is now in effect. I have a policy on reviewing the Headbastard meme.

KILL ALBUS! KILL ALBUS! THE ENABLER OF DARKNESS MUST DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

The Policy, in verse:

Sod your goddamned "greater good", you sleazy hood; am I understood?
Redeem the bad? You kill the good, caused every pain you could!

Remember; KILL ALBUS!
christjp05 chapter 36 . 12/7/2020
The story was good and the ending acceptable. I liked the change perspective with Harry not surviving the graveyard, that is actually a little more believable than cannon. You wrote well and I think you just needed a reread or two to get back into this. Perhaps someday you could think a little bit and redo the ending and more of the epilogue. Also, not a fan of the machine gun ending.
Guest chapter 36 . 11/26/2020
This story was awesome.. I simply loved it...
Guest chapter 4 . 11/10/2020
Yup Tonks is an actual disgusting slut that I would only touch with a 10ft pole. She is disgusting now lol trash fic
Guest chapter 2 . 11/10/2020
Nah don’t like this Tonks with the guys. Making her a slut so not for me
PercyJthewizard chapter 36 . 10/6/2020
This story was amazing. I planned on reading it over time but ended up reading it all in one day. loved the character growth with harry. Can't wait to read more of your work
stevem1 chapter 36 . 8/22/2020
The last line was brilliant.

Overall this is a good story. There are areas which I think the story fell short, but I never stopped reading.

I,like the idea of Tonks/Harry but it always seems forced when he’s a kid. Add 10-20 years and it would have felt more natural.

The firearms and last chapter felt off. I suppose all future duels/wars in wizarding Britain will employ firearms as the good guys escalated. The plan also had way too much posturing in it.

Recommended.
stevem1 chapter 29 . 8/22/2020
Dumbledore has given too many reason to be disappointed in him. Saying no should be easy.
stevem1 chapter 24 . 8/22/2020
The academy being a pseudo-prison is not well thought out.
stevem1 chapter 23 . 8/22/2020
Part of this chapter is an effort to rehabilitate Dumbledore. It falls flat, even if the characters appear to fall for it.
stevem1 chapter 22 . 8/22/2020
I’m not sure I care for the Jennifer Dawes romantic interest. She claims she was in love with him, does nothing when Sirius is imprisoned for 12 years, and then blames him for not telling her he wasn’t the secret keeper (which would kind of defeat the point).
1,362 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »