Reviews for Old Friends, New Friends
halo4hire chapter 1 . 9/1
Pretty sure this is my first finding of this story. It was the picture that drew me in, I swear. Is a nice pic. good first chapter,makes you curious of how it'll play out, while not giving so much detail that it becomes boring, like my history professor. Man just drones on and on. Being as I'm a big Harry/tonks or Harry/Luna, must say, I'm quite curious.
williamhaysjr chapter 6 . 9/1
About time somebody put those bloody dursleys in their place. It always surprises me that nobody from the staff at Hogwarts ever did anything about the dursleys even with Dumbledore in the way.
noylj chapter 7 . 6/15
The only way for Bumblemore to know what happens with Dursleys or Snivellous is to see some memories—but he works very hard to maintain deniability.
noylj chapter 6 . 6/15
Why not just take Harry and fuck the senile ancient child abuser?
I would never leave any child with an abusive family, and certainly not a child I cared about
kynan99 chapter 8 . 5/5
Thanks for the awesome story
noylj chapter 3 . 5/5
Very confusing scene. Hermy is outside the restroom, but didn’t hear or smell the troll, or she was in the toilet with Tonks. Not clear at all.
Redhawk29 chapter 36 . 4/16
started off pretty great but seemed to slip after first year and the dialogue could be better but it was still pretty great story. I usually don't like stories that end this way where they bring muggle technology into the final battle but this wasn't too bad. plus, hp/nt is my favorite pairing right now. i can't seem to settle on either that or hp/hg and hp/fd
Seref chapter 36 . 1/28
Pretty good read is all I have to say.
Hairy Putin chapter 36 . 1/5
You do realise that 600 rounds per minute is considered slow, so 150 rounds per minute is really bloody slow for a light machine gun. What the fuck was he using, a rubber-band powered Chauchat firing rounds that are so punily loaded that the cartridge doesn't even go off? Honestly, the ending was crumby, and everything else was pretty good.
stylo1 chapter 16 . 12/19/2017
why didnt andromeda just go to the burrow and take the rat but nooo try and find a map which the twins had since their first year btw to catch a rat in a big ass castle. and if they are so good in figuring things out then they should know by now that voldemort came for harry and question it. i like your story so far but every bit of backstory before hogwarts is different like who's death etc
Sleepygirl68 chapter 36 . 12/12/2017
I enjoyed reading your story.
Thanks for writing and sharing it with us.
Ziltoid chapter 35 . 12/11/2017
Ugh. Why do people always have to add guns? The whole gun-fetish seems so pointless when you're in a world where people can do the craziest things with just a wave of their wands. Oh well. At least you've given them guns that are magical. That's at least better than the usual 'Harry shoots voldie to death' plot. Still, it's a bit disappointing to see this happen to a fic I've liked up till now.
Spazzman29 chapter 24 . 11/28/2017
Yeah Voldemort wouldn't be ab;e to do the cruciatus for that long in his baby form. He had next to no power and this early into his resurrection he was pitiful.
Spazzman29 chapter 23 . 11/28/2017
Why do some authors treat auror academy like prison? If you really weren't even allowed to see your family or have no holidays during that time noone would apply. Its training for a job not a punishment.
Clavyus chapter 4 . 11/22/2017
Beautiful. Cried like a baby.
1,299 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »