Reviews for Old Friends, New Friends
ElianaValdez-DaughterofHermes chapter 11 . 5/6
You know how sometimes you want to read a really great fanfiction and you search the net but you just can't find one. Well, that's my problem right about now and my hands are shaking with fury as I cry out of frustration because I can't find a freaking fanfiction to read. I'm sorry. You're story is probably great but I honestly cannot stand it right now. Sorry.
Svenion chapter 19 . 4/18
Really, foiled by Ron Weasley? Contrived drama in my opinion doesn't improve the story. Peter should have been caught before September was done. Don't be afraid to go further off canon. We're reading these stories because JKR refused to give her characters any sense, please don't fall into the same trap.
Blazeb79 chapter 36 . 4/2
Lol great story , i loved it as i love harry/tonks.
Tsamoka chapter 36 . 3/26
Great story! One thing I've wondered about, and may end up using myself, is what would happen if someone took that mouth-full of fangs from the basilisk and turned them into bullets? Now even a wounding shot could kill and, with a little bit of clever magics, they might even have some nasty abilities like shield-piercing, exploding into acid-poison shrapnel, have spells loaded into them that go off when they hit, or be armor-piercing with properties like being as hard as compressed diamond. (Fairly crazy and not actually possible with the diamond one, but hey it's magic, right?) :)
pewdybear chapter 36 . 3/16
Well, that was a really good story. Sure, there are a few quirks, but you could say that it makes story unique. While I am bit tired from cliché "her parents were friends with Potters, oh joy", this story hadn't abused that angle. No harem, quite believable andmost of allvery nice HP/Tonks. Thanks, expectopadfoot.
PiotrMc chapter 8 . 3/9
I am sure you know but James dad was Charles potter love the story
dhruvbatta chapter 1 . 2/27
maybe i read this a little late but it is an amazing piece
ArgentofCintra chapter 23 . 2/19
I would like to reply to Godogma.

Aurors are military force, or at least act as one in absence of proper magical armed forces.

As fo r leaving the country, cannon does not state that they do or do not.

As for long periods of stresfull situations, and lack of contact, they can work under cover, that is extremely stressfull.

And as for brutal training scheme, they put three years worth of training in one year, of course its going to be brutal.
H.P. Birdman chapter 3 . 2/16
The ending of this chapter was absolutely heartbreaking. I am enjoying where this story is headed at the moment!
GrizzlyBear5704 chapter 20 . 2/1
The charge against Andromeda will never hold up, as Sirius was never convicted.
GrizzlyBear5704 chapter 10 . 1/31
Why is the Americans calling it Soccer even relevant? Because the English still call it Football.
lexus4444 chapter 36 . 1/11
Good story, nice ending.
lexus4444 chapter 30 . 1/11
What to say good going with the story
Svenion chapter 18 . 1/5
Waayyyyyy too long. and ron interfering? Dont buy it
lexus4444 chapter 10 . 1/2
The accidents sound real coming from a black family. As someone who is good at hiding her emotions he should never find out.
1,275 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »