Reviews for Old Friends, New Friends
joshua.burlingame chapter 35 . 3/24
Great story so far. Last couple chapters seemed a bit rushed and the gun idea... I don't know. Too tacky, but it's your story. Overall, I would say it's going to be a good one. Any idea on when/if you're going to be able to finish it? Seems like only a couple chapters left. Would hate to see this go unfinished.
RereMcFluffles chapter 3 . 3/14
Needs some editing. A few wrong words, a few missing, and some grammar issues, but not bad overall.
A week or two... Ok
elflock chapter 35 . 2/25
Great fic... how is the final chapter going?
Mangahero18 chapter 1 . 2/24
Tonks is only 7 years older than harry in cannon. Not much older imo.
Lerris chapter 19 . 2/15
I find the approach to capturing Peter odd. Why not get Amelia at least involved in the planning rather than leaving it up to kids?
mak1a z3n chapter 35 . 2/15
Good story a bit rushed but good
Osmodious chapter 35 . 2/9
Please please please finish this! It was a very enjoyable story with some truly good ideas, and to halt so close to the end is just cruel. Thanks for posting this much, but please get the rest up soon!
Wolfric chapter 35 . 2/9
Looks promising. Thanks for writing. W.
ITC chapter 35 . 1/26
A week or two is long, long past...
senpen banka chapter 35 . 1/20
Excellent chapter! Please update soon!
Darchias chapter 13 . 1/14
The best explanation for them not noticing him before was that the map wasn't precise enough to see which bed they were in, and that they honestly thought the 'Peter Pettigrew' on the map was Neville's name.
DGfleetfox chapter 22 . 1/6
I'm loving this so much : ) The dynamic between these two is magical ; )
Lientjuhh chapter 35 . 12/23/2013
I like it.. well done.. :)
crazy1person2you3been4warned chapter 35 . 12/20/2013
Love the story. I find it adorable, hate that Ted, and Susan's parents died though
1,112 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »