Reviews for Papabear
I will make that pirate live in hell while both of his eyes are gone while making him he raped to know end while people kill him and Lesley but he comes back to life then being turned into a woman being pregnant and giving birth to 10 kids at once while those kids endlessly cry and him being forced to watch my little pony the same episode THAT'S ONLY ONE FORTH OF WHAT I'LL DO IT HE TOUCHED THE AVENGERS AND EVERYONE STUFF!IF HE EVEN THINKS ABOUT GIVING TONY A PAPER CUT HE WIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL SUFFER!And will laugh repeatedly while it happens.
"'They're on paper duty until hell rains fuckin' kittens'" like please this is the greatest I thank you for this godsend
Kimmytrainer chapter 2 . 12/15/2017
Wow loved this chapter
1sunfun chapter 3 . 7/16/2017
Nice.
Munazza chapter 3 . 3/27/2017
Write more of these sort of fanfics
Renee.Sarah chapter 3 . 3/6/2017
For the note at the end i respond with "Umbrigde was a show of skill?" Though i liked the chapter
Leya Anhaylla chapter 3 . 3/3/2017
Aaah too bad my dear, but Fury being an ass is one of the thing I love most about him, next to his withering sarcasm. So really, this was just normal Fury business for me there
Anyways! i really liked this story! Overprotective!Tony is awesome!
SarcasticFangirlHorde chapter 3 . 1/9/2017
At least for me, you haven't accomplished a truly unlikable Fury. You HAVE, however, produced the single most realistic Fury I have ever read. He isn't a pansy, or unnecessarily heroic (reading which is like attempting to pass rock candy off as caltrops, it's an annoyance, it doesn't work, and it completely ruins the mood), but he also isn't the cartoon of a raging, pure evil government villain/enemy he can be painted as (which is naive and novice at best). So, while you may not have created exactly what you were hoping for, I'd like to congratulate you on my new absolute favorite Fury, and a damn good Maria Hill as well. As an end note, overprotective-bamf-Tony is the absolute best, and a wish it was more common.
TheSkyeDragon chapter 3 . 8/20/2016
this..was...awesome...id have loed to read more, but this was perfect...!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/10/2016
Fury is a real a** in this story.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/10/2016
I like the way you write Natasha.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
Love the internal monologue.
lany-chan chapter 3 . 7/13/2016
The interaction between Tony and his 'bots is beautiful! Thank you so much for this amazing story!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2016
Awesome. Just awesome.
Tekie Scythe chapter 3 . 6/27/2016
Sequel? oh I am so finding that!