Reviews for The Prince of the Dark Triangle
Monnbeam chapter 14 . 1/10
Great story enjoyed reading it and looking forward to reading more soon
TLJ110166 chapter 8 . 4/8/2013
Poor Harry! Is he going to be able to get those voices out of his head, without dying in the process?
Anotherboarduser chapter 14 . 4/7/2013
Hopefully, Harry can save Hermione and they can get together.
Gabilian chapter 12 . 10/4/2012
I've tried to leave a review over on Portkey a couple of times, but the site has not let me, which may be why you don't have many reviews there.

I like the Hermione and Humboldt story lines better that "Harry the dark lord" story line, but overall this is an interesting fic. The idea of a "latent" is especially good. Looking forward to more. G.
beege chapter 12 . 10/2/2012
This technically very well written (nor surprise) and you've clearly been busy but it's a harrowing and miserable journey. As it stands I can't envisage any ending for this story that isn't miserable for both Harry and Hermione . . . and then there's the question of where exactly Mr Humboldt fits in.

Incidentally, I see this fic is also up at portkey. I'm having a hard time seeing how it complies with PK's stringent rules about pairings.
Oculus Lupus chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I really like the way you portray Hermione. Headstrong, determined and not to be messed with. In all honesty, this is the best dom Hermione I've read in a wile. I'm not gonna be an arse and flame you, but who's side are you taking. Harry's or Hermione's?
Skyofblood chapter 7 . 10/1/2012
Hey thanks for the update
Penghost chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
A very strong Story indeed!
Bloody and cruel!
Good and vivid pictures.
A very strong Hermione too.

I think someone, or perhaps, something is abusing Harry or his memory's.
I cant think of any reason why he should turn dark.
As i can't think about Hermione without intelligence.

This is a story out of the beaten paths and rather involved.
Makes it thrilling and addicting.

Pleas continue soon.

And, as an afterthought, thank you for your time!
Mrs Yaya chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Boy,you wern'tkidding when you said dark. This is the first time I have raed a story where Harry has really turned truly dark and deadly. I look forward to readung this story.
The Dark Dragen chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I should warn you that you should post this story on another site, as people won't like what you're planning and well report you, EVEN when you warned them. I should know, my stories were removed because of the graphic violence, torture, sex and sexual situations, even after I warned people about it so that they should read the story. If you want sites, look on my profile and PM me.

Anyway, not much to saw about this story just yet... I hope you'll keep me interested in the story as I don't like first person PoV stories much, not unless they can keep my interest to it. Only a few have...
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
I can see you are trying to set up your story but you have quite few glaring errors past the usual incorrect word use. (roll ie Roll the ball here. vs role a part to play. And loose baggy, not tight vs lose: not win/ can't find/lost) And what is an 'animorphmagus"? A combo of two magical creatures?

The conclusive evidence in this chapter might play better if you had the correct address number and added a street. Saying there was a fire in Little Whinging with non-specified houses burning is like saying there is a fire in London and #12 burned. I'm sure there are many houses and apartments within a city/town with same address numbers.

If you really need info on the Potter Universe, I suggest looking up, book marking and using The Harry Potter Lexicon website. It will give you correct spellings {metamorphmagus maybe?}, correct locations and just about any info you need to write about the Potter Universe (w/ some allowance to play in your own creative one)

I found your story hard to read, but that is just me as I'm sure others will like it. Please take some time to browse the Lexicon as it can only help make your story better.