Reviews for Meg's Boyfriend!
storytellr chapter 10 . 6/16/2014
I just checked and none of those sites had any chapters of this stories.
storytellr chapter 9 . 6/16/2014
I only thing I'm kinda disappointed at was after Zack said people wouldn't hire him, Brian said "That can't be true. After all, you do love Meg." and everyone else, including Zack and Meg, just laughed it off. I'm sorry, but it just seemed another Meg bashing joke with Zack, the one against it, ending up joining in. Am I just getting carried away here or am I somehow proving a point?
mnjkn chapter 10 . 4/24/2013
is it just me or does any one else notice that stewie is the only one in that family with an english accent
randomwolfofawsome chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
total geuis my friend you have my total respect!
elita13 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
i like Meg, but hate her family mostly Peter
Me chapter 10 . 10/31/2012
Please update fast, I never thought meg was ugly and she deserves a better family. Oh and may I (pretty please with sprinkles on top) use Zack's character in the book I'm writting, if its a yes put (AW) at the end or beginning because I have no idea how to check messages :o)
!¡!THANK YOU!¡!¡
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 10 . 10/19/2012
EEEE! Love this so much :D
Hotstreak's crossover stories chapter 10 . 10/19/2012
Zack and Meg's love is like no other. Update soon."
AVP5 chapter 10 . 10/19/2012
Well done and funny ending scene well done. Keep going please.
aldovas chapter 9 . 9/30/2012
That's still funny! Although I don't remember the machine gun part...
Finny-Kun Goddess chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
That was one hilarious chapter
Hotstreak's crossover stories chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
Something tells me Zack and Peter will be in a tag team battle against a chicken and lobster."
yugiohfan163 chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
i'm curious to know if zack and the lobster will be like peter and the chicken? that would hilarious. the line he said to the lobster was absolutely gut busting.
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
"SEE YOU IN HELL YOU SONUVABITCH!" shouted Zack as he slammed the lid on the lobster before it could escape. The a strange dying noise could be heard from within the pot.
best part of the chapter! XD
AVP5 chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
Oh nice well done update soon please.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »