Reviews for The Trigger
tisshuuame chapter 7 . 1/26
I know this is incomplete, but it's still a great piece of writing anyway. Good stuff!
kitty chapter 7 . 1/28/2015
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Interesting that Riku's the one to have weird dreams.

I'm glad there are more chapters to read. I think you have a typo: the milkshake had "perspiration" instead of "condensation"?
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 7 . 1/17/2014
Please update soon ! I really can't wait :) ! Poor sora . Bye
Jenmoon1 chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
love it update soon please
RikuSora chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
Wow, it has been such a long time since I started reading fanfiction. Just by mere curiosity I checked your story because I still remember the old vampire fanfiction you had up a while ago and frog prince ( if you weren't the one with the vampire fiction years ago million apologies!) It's good to read fanfiction again. It's like reliving my past :) following you again and maybe hoping to rewrite my old stuff too. Jesus I'm 23, turning 24 on the 17 and still a fangirl with Sora and Riku... Seems like time hasn't done much but made me look older xD I hope to read more of your stories. I'll see if I can add you in live journal although I have the slightest clue of how to use it lol.
shinobinaraku chapter 7 . 10/17/2013
I'm a first time reader, but this is really good! Actually kinda reminds me of hiasobi's hearts. I love the type of confused/weird memories/multiple universes story.

Keep writing and update soon!
pearlsXofXsin chapter 7 . 10/16/2013
Im still here! Just bring on the story and answers to my questions please!
Souris Optique chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
I love this fic, and I'm super glad to see that it hasn't died. There's a brilliant balance between hope and trepidation, it pulls my little heartstrings. New chapters make me so happy. :)
Loreyulia chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
I'm so ridiculously happy this was updated! I seriously thought you had ditched this. This chapter was perfect, and definitely well worth the wait. I just hope we don't have to wait another year for the next one, because I'll cry... jk, but I really hope this story will see its completion. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
Wow, I sure did forgot about this fanfic being uncompleted!
Well, what a nice surprise ; )
Sadly I can't comment on this chapter's contents yet, for it wouldn't do it any justice if I actually don't remember much of the story so far.
Anyway, sorry if I forgot about it untill now. I'll make amend!
Thank you!
Kinkajou Karata chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
Ohmygod did I really just read all of this in thirty minutes, I think I did. This is beautiful. I love this story and I love your writing and I love you, thank you for writing this beautiful thing and all your stories, you're so wonderful.

/endsquee

But yeah, I really hope you update this sometime soon because I love it. I hope I didn't frighten you too badly with my affection. XD
Candy Dragonstar chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
I just want to say, great fan fiction is few and far between in my book. After reading Frog Prince I read this and WOW you have an amazing tallent! I can't wait to see where this will go.
guest chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
i am really now confused of what's going on so far
ElusiveIllusions chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
Powerful... Terrifyingly, emotionally strong and powerful. And addicting, so please don't make us wait long!